Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 31, 2011
I got this set on christmas, it had a weird build (that can be good or bad) and nice little features and minifigures.
MINIFIGURES:
this set includes two paramedics one is a woman and one is a man, and a civilian/patient. the paramedocs have all red legs and a red coat with metallic stripes, a collar and a hospital sign on the back. The man has light brown short hair, and a grin which i find weird due to his job. The woman short black hair, and a determined smirk expression. They also have first aid kits. Lastly the civilian/patient who has gray legs, a red and blue plaid shirt, he also has tan hair and a smiling face with glasses, and a helmet.
VEHICLE:
This is a really nice ambulence,its detailed and fun to just look at, it looks much better than the old version (which i myself do not own but i have played with my friends).
the main features are the opening doors and strecher. the back door opens reveiling an interior with detail, a chair for one of the paramedics to watch over the civilian,and room for the stretcher, and another hatch on the roof which shows the interior and can be good for movies,or can be used as an emergency escape hatch.
The front has a seat for one parmedic to drive.
OTHER:
the set also comes with a few extra features. The stretche which has a little oxygen tank and legs, a green bike (which is only in a few sets) a sidewalk corner with a fire hidrent a garbage can or dustbin a traffic light and a manhole thing.
Pros and cons:
PROS:
cool door
better than old version
3 minifigs
green bike
street corner
accesories
CONS:
features arn't THAT interesting
I don't really think falling of a bike is worth a hospital visit
OVERALL:
playability 9.9/10
value for money 10/10
Great set i would reall recommend it!
Remember to rate :D
on March 15, 2012
I want to love this set but I just 'like' it. The look of the ambulance is kind of boring. Unlike many of the other LEGO city vehicles that come out nowadays, the ambulance seems rather boxy rather that smooth and modern like other vehicles. I also thought they could have used a bit more red for the colors to make it a little more exciting.

This vehicle is very similar to Lego Space Satellite Launch Pad (3366) - 2011 Release so if you have that already, it would be pretty easy to modify that into an ambulance if you don't want to spend the money on this.

I do like that it came with three minifigures and that one of them is a female (there aren't enough females in LEGO city, in my opinion.) The bicyclist also comes with a helmet along with the bicycle so you get some nice accessories for your city.

It's a great addition for your LEGO city. A very simple build so children shouldn't have trouble with it and for the price (if you buy at the retail price) isn't bad for what you get.
on October 15, 2013
It is difficult to single out one LEGO set from the rest because the manufactured quality, effort, imagination and creativity are recognized in every single set, with no difference. In my opinion you cannot make a mistake, whichever you choose. I started bying LEGO sets long time ago and still, after all these years, I see that they preserved all the trademarks of their products and plus added some improvements over time. A job well done!
on February 23, 2013
Another great addition to Lego sets. Can't go wrong with this one! My 3 grandsons are really involved with builing Legos and playing with them once they put them together! Safe toys so no worry about any sharp edges or other problems! I do make sure that the sets I give them are age appropriate and the correct skill level...never disappointed with any of these!
on January 25, 2013
Lego ambulances have finally gone ALS! (Advanced Life Support) With the addition of two cardiac monitors and an I.V. setup, we can actually call the crew paramedics! I love the portable heart monitor they can carry. The ambulance was larger than expected, and looks great parked outside the hospital. (4429) This ambulance is as high and almost as long as the fire truck. (60002) This was a quick and easy build and has nice little features built in. Some people complain about the stickers, but I'm starting to enjoy them. The window stickers were challenging, and I still couldn't get them perfect, but the ambulance still looks good. Just another fun set from the greatest toy ever invented.

One thing I found odd about the shipping - it gave me an estimated arrival date nearly a month from the shipping date. It came within three or four days anyway, but that was goofy. I would think that was a USPS error and not Amazon's. Anyway, it's a nice ambulance.
on May 23, 2013
It has a lot of tiny parts but if you follow the directions it does show you step by step how to assemble it. I did it with my 4 year old grandson. He loves it! He also has the firetruck!
on May 1, 2013
My grandson would rather play with Legos than any other toy. In fact, so much so that we are entering him into an
afternoon Lego club at his elementary school. Lego is the future.
on April 24, 2014
The gurney slides nicely into the back where the patient can be monitiored by the EMT. Roof access makes placing things in the back a breeze. This was released in 2012, so get your hands on it while it is still available.
on November 8, 2012
This set is right in that fun/play sweet spot for LEGOs. The price is right (we got it for fifteenbucks at a major retailer rhyming with bar-jet) for Christmas or birthdays, but there is a ton of play value.

Easy to build, fun to play with. The price is right.

Three minifigs, a stretcher, a bike. They'll love to play with it.
on November 23, 2012
My 7 year old wanted this ambulance to go with his lego city fire and police sets. It took very little time to put together, and it is sturdy and well-made. He has played with this for hours. All he needs is his imagination!!!