5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Season!
Published on February 17, 2012 by Brick

3.0 out of 5 stars lego city dirt bike.
Ordered two units, received only one. Kept waiting for the other to.arrive. I had to buy another gift to replace this one.
Published 7 months ago by darlia norton

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Season!, February 17, 2012
Brick (Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
This is a very unique City set from Lego. As soon as it was available I picked it up. The designers were thinking outside of the box with this one. It looks like the SUV was modeled on a Range Rover or possibly a Land Cruiser, given the lines. The tires are a new style, one which I believe they created for the new off-road/forest series. They are more crowned but have less of a sipe than the typical Lego tire. The SUV overall is an excellent design, though I did modify it slightly--I lifted it 1 stud higher to give it a more aggressive stance. I also added a 1x4 red brick to the trunk (boot) lid to give continuity to the red pinstriping. I created a light bar for the front bumper to free up access to the roof, so I could mount a raft (I combined this set with a modified caravan from the Car & Caravan set to create an off-road explorer set).
There's not much to say about the motorbikes themselves--they go together easily and are almost a perfect representation of today's off-road style bike.
As far as the motorbike trailer is concerned, it seemed a bit like an afterthought. I really think they could have cleaned up the lines a bit, or even better, built it as an enclosed 'toy hauler' like we have in the USA.
I do like the new unique parts included in this set--tires, motorbikes, new helmet style, the mechanics tools, the two cabinets with drawers, and the spare wheel carrier all increase the 'cool' factor and playability.
Even without the slight modifications I made, this set is definitely THE low-cost Lego set to have this season.

5.0 out of 5 stars so much fun!!!, February 5, 2013
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
I absolutely love this set. it is very fun to play with and is very durable. I like just playing race with the motorcycles. I can not think of any bad things about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 17, 2013
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
My son absolutely loves this Lego set. He spent all evening putting it together before bed. Hard to find dirt bike Legos!

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 year old loved this, January 5, 2013
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
My 7 year old great-nephew loved this. Nothing else to say except, you can rely on great Lego quality, as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego City - Dirt Bike, December 16, 2012
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
Grandsons love this game - especially the 8-year old grandson. He loves putting things together and as soon as he got it, he went into his room, closed the door, and began playing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Legos, December 2, 2012
Amazon Customer (Dallas, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
What more can you say about legos. They are awesome and a tried and true toy over the years. This one was a present for one of my sons friend. It was a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego City, January 21, 2013
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
My Grandson loves legos. He will play for a long time building and rebuilding. He is 8 and really enjoyed receiving this gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, January 19, 2013
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
Xander loved this for Christmas. Legos are one of the rare toys I will spend money on. My boys love to create with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego City Town Dirt Bike, January 16, 2013
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
My grandson is very happy with the set. He has put it together several times and has his train trying to run into it. Keeps children occupied and happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars as pictured, no complaints, January 15, 2013
This review is from: LEGO City Town Dirt Bike Transporter 4433 (Toy)
Arrived on time, as pictured, in good condition. They're legos, what else can you say?! Nice little kit that can be added to any collection. Was purchased for young boy.

Rate and Discover Movies