4.0 out of 5 stars It has suspension!
I've always liked building different things other than cars when I had legos, so I was kind of skeptical when I put this on my cart due to the price it was listed for. Never the less, I was well surprised at the little things this designer set has.

Published on December 1, 2011 by Anonymous

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged package
Item package is bent and crushed in every corner, as well as in the middle. One corner of the box has a hole in it due to damage. The box the item was shipped in was in perfect condition, so I doubt the item box was damaged during shipment. Very disappointed
Published 8 months ago by Michele

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It has suspension!, December 1, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)

First of all, it's a pretty quick and easy to make, I believe I did it in half an hour while also keeping an eye on a computer running some programs, so that may subtract a little from the fun department due to how quick it can get done. Most of the fun in it would lie then in actually playing with it on the floor. Just be careful you don't have a house dog that likes to well, chew on anything that moves.

The wheels are pretty good, I bought with this set another car set, and this set's wheel are quite thicker than the others. They also don't fall off unlike some other wheels I've owned before. Finally the car overall is pretty sturdy, probably due to the fact it's a vehicle that would see a lot of jumping and crashing.

One very important detail about this design set is that the main build, shown in the box's art, is that the tires behind have suspension. You can press on the car and it will go down, when you take out the load, it will return to its normal position.

Finally, this is a three in one designer set, so you get more for your dollar, as little kids will love to build the other two vehicles found in the instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 12, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 year old as his first LEGO he can put together himself. After about an hour and a half and LOTS os patience he finished with me merely cheering him on the sidelines. He was very proud of his first solo LEGO success.
It lasted nearly a whole day before being destroyed maliciously in a staircase ramp incident.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better deals, June 24, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)
For Legos, this is one of the better deals. It is good for kids who love toy cars. Somebody gave it as a gift to my son and he loved it.

It is a perfect for a 7-year-old. It is a great puzzle to put together with wheels, rubber bands, and once you assembled it, it is great to play with.

Looks very realistic with parts of the car move like they are supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creator, April 3, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)
Great lego set, we love the creator sets and that you can use your imagination to make whatever you dream.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and good price, September 20, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)
what boy does not like lego's? This dune hopper was fun to put toghter my grandson replied. Great toy choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Set, June 19, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)
I like the creator Lego sets because they are several ways to build it. The pieces are always useful in other creations as well. I think these are so much of a better value than the branded sets like star wars or ninjago. All the cars in this set are well-built and were fun to put together. As always Lego instructions are clear and easy to follow. You almost can't go wrong with Creator sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for grandson, May 13, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)
My grandson loves to put these together. He really loves them. I will be purchasing more of them for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leggo Dune Hopper, February 14, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)
Bought as a Christmas Gift. Our Grandson loved it! It was the first thing he played with after opening gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGOS TRIUMPS AGAIN!, January 15, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)
The 9-year old recipient said it was "awesome." He plays with it a lot with his friends and his brother.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, January 11, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Creator Dune Hopper 5763 (Toy)
another hit for my son. fun to put together and play with. would rexcommend to anyone to buy in the future

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›