Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
LEGO Creator Rescue Robot 5764
|Price:||$96.72 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3 models in 1: Rebuilds into a laserbot or robocat
- Features armored chrome head protection
- light brick, rocket boosters and antenna
- Poseable arms and legs
- 149 elements
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I avoid the theme series (star wars, toy story, etc.). As cool as these look, they seem to have lost the lego spirit, and are generally less for the money and less adaptable to your own designs. The few we get as gifts seem to end up the least fun in the long run. I recommend starting young ones with the basic "big old bucket of bricks", moving to the Creator series and ending up with Technics and NXT. Avoid Duplo and any "theme" sets.
Overall, the color scheme is very good for the theme the robot has. Feels like something the body of Firefighters would have if they had enough funds to have a mech research project.
Some problems I have found with this set are focused mainly on structure and durability, and are as follow:
- The main 4 joints from the body to the four limbs feel like they should had been backward. Due to how the leg joints are placed in the waist, the piece only allows the robot to do splits, not to move the legs forward and backward. The arms feel also very limited in mobility due to this, but it's nothing a switching around of the joints can't fix, which adds a lot of mobility in both legs and arms in the forward and backward direction.
- The joint in the ankle is too strong to move, if you try to move the ankles, the feet comes off often.
- The Legs tend to break if the feet do not come off when trying to move the ankles. It's either them or the feet falling off whenever you use the ankle joint
Other than that, it's a pretty good designer set. 3 in 1, so a little kid can play with it for a greater length than what a normal 1 design set would otherwise keep them occupied.
It has potential also to be made into more stuff than just the 3 instructions included. I personally am going to combine it soon enough with pieces of the Crocodile designer set.
Like our other products that can be built into several models we have not build the other models besides the robot as my son does not want to take his robot apart to build something else. His sense of accomplishment is enough. I am happy with that. If he feels good about what he has created, then it is worth it.
Another good product worth the price.
We've discovered that a great way to keep the Creator sets organized is to store the instruction booklet with any unused pieces in a ziplock bag. When our son is ready to try one of the other forms, he doesn't have to hunt for the other pieces. Eventually with this set, the pieces ended up in the general Lego bin which is used regularly for original designs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great set. Has a light up brick (battery powered) for your custom LEGO flashlight! Instructions included for three different models, my favorite was the dog (see photo... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Alex
This was a gift for a friends child. I was told he enjoyed putting it together and has a great time playing with it. I have not seen it though.Published 22 months ago by Puzzle Girl
My daughter loved making it. The versibility of the robot keeps her busy. She changes the form every other week.Published 24 months ago by Betty