Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack - PlayStation 4” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 46% off the $89.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack - PlayStation 4
|You Save:||$25.99 (29%)|
- LEGO characters from a mix of some of the best brands in the universe join forces and battle in worlds outside of their own. A Dark Knight, a Wizard, and a LEGO Master Builder traveling together down the Yellow Brick Road is just the beginning.
- By purchasing additional expansion packs, players can grow their collection with a variety of their favorite brands to create even more crazy combinations.
- Bring up to seven , vehicles and/or gadgets into the game all at once by dropping them on the LEGO Toy Pad for the most exciting and action-filled game around.
- Players can let imagination guide their solo journey or have a friend join the adventure with co-operative, drop-in/drop-out play.
- LEGO Dimensions is a system of play that offers continued compatibility - everything bought today or expanded with tomorrow will continue to work.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The LEGO DIMENSIONS Starter Pack has everything you need to set out on epic mash-up adventures filled with iconic worlds and unlikely allies as you’ve never seen them before. Build the minifigure heroes and fire-up the game to start the experience, then follow the in-game build instructions to assemble the loose bricks into the LEGO Gateway, and place the structure on the LEGO Toy Pad. There’s a whole multiverse of puzzles to solve, and challenges and enemies to face, and when you’re ready for more, collect level, team & fun packs to expand your collection. Use whatever minifigure with whichever vehicle or gadget – go ahead… break the rules!
Platform: PlayStation 4 | Edition: LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack
From the Manufacturer
What is LEGO Dimensions?
When a mysterious and powerful vortex suddenly appears in various LEGO worlds, different characters from DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings and The LEGO Movie are swept away. To save their friends, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle bravely jump into the vortex and quickly find themselves fighting to save all of LEGO humanity.
Let creativity be the guide to a building and gaming adventure – journey through unexpected worlds and team-up with unlikely allies on the quest to defeat the evil Lord Vortech. Play with different minifigures from different worlds together in one LEGO videogame, and use each other’s vehicles and gadgets in a way never before possible. LEGO Bad Cop driving the DeLorean Time Machine…why not?! The LEGO Ninjago Masters of Spinjitsu fighting alongside Wonder Woman...yes, please! Get ready to break the rules, because the only rule with LEGO Dimensions is that there are no rules.
LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack
The LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack is all players need to begin – build the base and embark on a fantastic quest. Included in the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack:
LEGO Dimensions videogame
LEGO Toy Pad
Bricks to build the LEGO Gateway
3 LEGO minifigures (Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle)
LEGO Batmobile vehicle
Build the minifigure heroes and fire-up the game to start the experience, then follow the in-game build instructions to assemble the loose bricks into the LEGO Gateway, and place the structure on the LEGO Toy Pad. Expand the adventure by collecting more minifigures, vehicles, gadgets, and new levels with the purchase of three different types of expansion packs. Use whatever minifigure with whichever vehicle or gadget – go ahead… break the rules!
There is an ancient planet at the center of the LEGO Multiverse inhabited by an evil mastermind, Lord Vortech. It is said that he who controls the Foundational Elements that this planet is built upon, controls all of the Multiverse. Lord Vortech has vowed to be that ruler, summoning characters from a variety of LEGO worlds to help him find these building bricks of LEGO civilization. Some have agreed. Others have rebelled. And only the combined powers of the greatest LEGO heroes can stop him.
When a mysterious and powerful vortex suddenly appears in various LEGO worlds, different characters from DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings and The LEGO Movie are swept away. To save their friends, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle bravely jump into the vortex. As they journey to locations beyond their wildest imaginations in search of their friends, they soon realize that Lord Vortech is summoning villains from across different LEGO worlds to help him gain control. As his power grows, worlds mix, unexpected characters meet and all boundaries are broken. Our heroes must travel through space and time to rescue their friends before the vortexes destroy all of LEGO humanity.
- DC Comics
- The Lord of the Rings
- The LEGO Movie
- LEGO Ninjago
- Back to the Future
- The Wizard of Oz
- LEGO Chima
- Doctor Who
- Jurassic World
- The Simpsons
- Midway Arcade
- An Extreme Cross-Over. For the first time in any LEGO videogame, characters from a mix of some of the best brands in the universe join forces and battle in worlds outside of their own. A Dark Knight, a Wizard, and a LEGO Master Builder traveling together down the Yellow Brick Road is just the beginning…
- Keep Expanding. By purchasing additional expansion packs, players can grow their collection with a variety of their favorite brands to create even more crazy combinations.
- Discover Adventure Worlds. Each of the brands in LEGO Dimensions has its own unique Adventure World where players can explore, go on quests, race, and collect studs and bricks. There are in total 14 Adventure Worlds that can be unlocked to add even more gameplay, and each world can be unlocked with any LEGO Dimensions minifigure belonging to that brand. With the Starter Pack, players can instantly access 3 -- DC Comics (with Batman), The Lord of the Rings (with Gandalf), and The LEGO Movie (with Wyldstyle). And just like the levels in the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack, any character can use any vehicle or gadget in any Adventure World.
- More is Better. Bring up to seven minifigures, vehicles and/or gadgets into the game all at once by dropping them on the LEGO Toy Pad for the most exciting and action-filled game around.
- 3-in-1 Building. Build and then rebuild to power-up every vehicle and gadget. Each can be built a total of three times providing super-charged, in-game abilities with each upgrade.
- The LEGO Toy Pad Does More. It lights-up, flashes and even changes color to give players clues as to where to go, what to look for, or how to solve a puzzle. Gamers command the action – where and when the physical toys are moved on the LEGO Toy Pad will impact what happens in the game.
- Play Alone or with a Friend. Players can let imagination guide their solo journey or have a friend join the adventure with co-operative, drop-in/drop-out play.
- The Starter Pack Will Last. The LEGO Toy Pad and the videogame found in the initial Starter Pack will offer continued compatibility with future Expansion Packs for years to come. Like any LEGO building set, LEGO Dimensions is a system of play that offers continued compatibility – everything bought today or expanded with tomorrow will continue to work.
Top Customer Reviews
However, I stand by my opinion - this is the coolest Lego game to date. You can play any character, at any time. You don't need to stick with the initial three character, although the cut scenes will still show them. It's great to be able to switch out characters at will to accomplish a task without having to unlock them first. I really like that. Mixing and matching characters from different worlds is fun, and being able to explore the worlds with any character you want is awesome. By including the home worlds of the different characters - DC Heroes, Lord of the Rings, CHIMA, The Lego Movie, Scooby Doo, etc. - Lego has made a game that is absolutely massive. Each of the different worlds has multiple areas as well. Atlantis sits below the DC world; the Back to the Future world has the past, the present, and the future; there's an underwater area below The Lego Movie.Read more ›
I'm constantly running into content I can't complete because there are puzzles designed to be solved by ONLY one buyable character. For example, I have found two underwater "Chima" gates. There is only one character, Cragger, that can both dive underwater and use Chima gates. Another example, in the Portal 2 adventure world, there is an puzzle area only accessible by a small character, but it is also dark so the character also needs the illuminate ability--Slimer, who won't be released until March 2016, is the only character with both Small and Illuminate abilities. Another example, in the Emerald City there is a puzzle that requires a combination of stealth, fix it AND electricity abilities. Ninjago Jay is the only character with that combination. I think it sets a poor example for children to teach/reinforce that they can only solve problems with more stuff/money rather than hard work or clever puzzle solving.
The toy pad has a two meter long cable, and must be readily accessible because it is integral to game play. That means to play your child must be within two meters of the game console, which is usually right by the television.
All the levels are linear, progress from stage to stage, can't return to previous stages and if you stop, even if you've saved, you have to start at the beginning of the level. If you missed a collectible you must replay the whole level to get back to it.
For those of you who have never played a LEGO video game before, they are level-based humorous games in which you smash objects to create the solutions to puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You unlock in game rewards by collecting mini-kits, red and gold bricks and LEGO studs which you can exchange for new characters with different puzzle solving abilities and other new abilities to solve more puzzles to unlock even more stuff.
Dimensions is rather different in that it’s the company’s first foray into the toys-to-live world meaning that you must fork over hard cash for real-world LEGO sets to unlock the characters and content in the game. The starter pack includes the game, the toypad. the bricks to build the Dimensions portal and the Batmobile and the mini figures of Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, Batman from DC Comics and Wyldstyle from the LEGO Movie. Gameplay is divided between the fourteen levels of the main storyline each based on one of the fourteen franchises in Dimensions, additional franchise specific levels and fourteen free roam Adventure Worlds each specific to one franchise. In order to access the franchise specific content you need to purchase additional LEGO sets which come in Level packs (to access a new level and which contain one character, one vehicle and one gadget) team packs (with two characters, a vehicle and a gadget) and fun packs containing one character and one vehicle. .Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kids and I love the Lego games and this one has all the elements of the others, but is certainly more expansive with the levels and open world play. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Eric B.
The gameplay is a little challenging due to how dark environmental graphics. The product itself arrive just as described and we felt it was worth the price. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Stephanie Benjamin
This game is pretty fun - you can get away with not buying most of the fun packs if you play strategically. The level packs are pretty fun though!Published 1 month ago by Amanda Hopkins
I bought a warehouse very good one. I'm more than satisfied with this. The box was slightly dented but the contents were in perfect condition. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Miyoung Han
It was great but we had to return because she got 2 for ChristmasPublished 1 month ago by Darla Sharp