LEGO Duplo Building Set-71 pieces (5506)
|Price:||$125.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- With this LEGO DUPLO set, the possibilities are endless for creating rolling cars, planes, houses and much more
- Features 1 DUPLO figure, a wagon base, a window, a building plate and a lot of basic bricks
- Sturdy storage box with transparent lid can be used again and again
- Instruction booklet filled with creative, yet simple ideas to inspire building is included
- Contains 71 pieces
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Perfect Start to LEGO DUPLO Building and Creativity
This sturdy and reusable storage container with transparent lid includes an inspirational building booklet, lots of child-safe basic LEGO DUPLO bricks, and plenty of special elements for creating rolling cars, planes, houses, and much more. With LEGO DUPLO, the possibilities are endless.
- A great way for beginning builders to learn while they play
- Build houses, planes, cars and more
- Storage container makes clean-up time simple
Top Customer Reviews
Price is a general constraint for us. We're willing to spend $25-$30 for a set of Duplo blocks. They're tremendously durable, and you can even run them through the dishwasher (in one of those cages used for baby bottle accessories). Within that price range, we try to maximize the number of bricks we get. If wanting only bricks (no special pieces), then you should be able to get 80 or more bricks starting at $20 on sale. If you want those special parts (e.g., wheels and a character)--and in our experience, they are some of the most used parts when the kids play--then you are looking in that $25-$30 range with at least 65 other blocks.
All of our kids, especially the boys, loved having the wheels. They would make cars and trucks, and eventually airplanes and rolling robots. Sure, they could make many of these things without the wheels, but they seemed to play longer when they were making wheeled things.
Both the boys and girls like the little characters, but the girls would often take the Duplo person away to play with other dolls or for other activities. The boys would almost always make the boy a driver, or some person who was running from (or fighting) the giant robot, tank, or whatever they built with the other blocks.
Many people might not think of Duplo blocks as educational, but they are a great tool for teaching little ones about colors, numbers, and matching. It also helps fine-motor coordination as they try to assemble the bricks (especially at the youngest ages).Read more ›
About the box:
* The box is about the size of a large shoe box, with a transparent plastic top.
* The top can be opened by a young toddler, if you show her where to lift it. (You need to pull in a specific spot.)
* The included Legos fill the box about halfway. So there is room for an additional 50+ pieces if you want to add.
About specific pieces:
* One non-block: a boy with a hat
* Two flowers
* One (flimsy) window that opens and closes. This is the only piece that will break, and it will break soon.
* Only one green floor/platform to build on, and it's small: 4 dots by 8 dots
* One car
Hope that helps...
He could build for hours and hours. Love it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of the most versatile and played with toys in our home. my three girls love this set!Published 1 month ago by Carolyn F.