Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 28, 2010
This is the second set of Duplo blocks I've bought for my 1 and 2 year old grand daughters and they love them. The pieces are easy for their little hands to handle and they are large enough so they don't get swallowed accidently. I'd highly recommend the Duplo brand products for anyone with children under 3 years of age.
on May 15, 2009
I got this toy at Toy's R Us for $10.99. Are these sellers insane??? As far as the toy goes, my son who's almost 2 loves it.
22 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2009
This is the best duplo toy! The animals are really cute, and the figure can sit on the elepant's back. But we only paid $9.00 at the lego store. The price here is crazy! But it is a wonderful toy!
on February 2, 2012
The animals in this duplo set are fun to play with. Your child can create a grassland for the giraffe, an icy river for the polar bear, a plant/refuge for the tiger, and the zoo keeper (female) can ride the elephant. This is the perfect addition to LEGO Duplo My First Set (5416), as the animals and extra blocks fit well in the tub. This set has 18 pieces in it. Two flowers, the four animals pictured, one female figurine, one tall grass, and the other 10 pieces are 5-2x2 blocks and 5-4x2 blocks.

If the current seller is asking for more than $10.00, it may be worth purchasing right from Lego.com (exception for shipping).

My little boy and I are both pleased with the Ville Baby Zoo Duplo set. The only reason I mark it at four stars instead of five is that the animals don't seem as durable as standard lego blocks (still high quality tho) and my son doesn't seem to enjoy it anymore than the standard lego blocks (and it seems like specialty sets should be more fun). Still, plenty glad we have it.
on November 25, 2009
I think the Amazon third party folks made an error on data entry here. The item sells for $10.99 at a high mark up toy store. Maybe the intent was for a $9.99? It is found elsewhere on Amazon for 24.49 LEGO DUPLO Baby Zoo (4962) which is what about what I paid for it in May 09.

Anyway, it is a great toy. My child loves it, plays with it almost daily, and it has been one of the go-to toys for 6 months and it shows no sign of a loss of interest. I as a parent, I highly recommend the toy for the imagination it inspires in my child.
on August 1, 2011
This set has been an affordable way to add some creative elements to the regular duplo bundle. The animal figures are high quality, appropriately sized for little hands and instantly add a theme to the project!!
on December 3, 2011
My 2 year old loves this toy, it is a great buy! But i really wanted to write this review to let you all know that this is WAY overpriced. I got it on amazon about a month ago for 10 dollars!! this is such a rip off! I saw it at walmart 2 days ago for 10 dollars as well. Great toy but dont buy here....it seems like amazon overall is overpriced on legos.
on December 12, 2009
ALMOST $50.00??? What? I live in the overpriced capital of the world... Honolulu and can buy this toy for the small price of $12.00 at Toys R Us or $17.00 at the newly opened lego store. Do yourself a favor and drive out to the store and buy it or call a family member and ask them to ship it to you. You can even offer them $20.00 for the deed and get it cheaper. Dear God what is wrong with this seller.
on June 1, 2014
If your like me and am always trying to find bpa, pvc, phalate and lead free toys for your child to play with you will probably appreciate LEGO toys like I do. I especially like the DUPLO toys since I have a 2 year old that I still do not trust completely to keep toys out of her mouth. I like that these animals are large enough that I wont have to worry about my 2 year old choking on them if she does try to put them in her mouth. These zoo animals and zoo keeper are so adorable that my daughter has a hard time leaving them in her LEGO box, she like to carry them around with her around the house and in the tub. "Zoo keeper" is her favorite.
on March 24, 2014
This product is adorable! My 2 year-old LOVES it. The animal faces are precious. There are very few parts and of course it meets with the excellent quality of all Duplo products. I wouldn't think it would be very exciting for a child much older than 2 in its simplicity.