5.0 out of 5 stars My Grand Daughters love Duplo Blocks and Accessories
This is the second set of Duplo blocks I've bought for my 1 and 2 year old grand daughters and they love them. The pieces are easy for their little hands to handle and they are large enough so they don't get swallowed accidently. I'd highly recommend the Duplo brand products for anyone with children under 3 years of age.
Published on June 28, 2010 by S. B. White

3.0 out of 5 stars Where are the babies?
Good quality and service as expected. However, these are the exact same as the FIRST ZOO 6136 set. Maybe I should ask Where are the parents?
Published 9 months ago by Thomas C.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grand Daughters love Duplo Blocks and Accessories, June 28, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Price, May 15, 2009
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
I got this toy at Toy's R Us for $10.99. Are these sellers insane??? As far as the toy goes, my son who's almost 2 loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest duplo toy! Just don't buy it here!, December 7, 2009
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
This is the best duplo toy! The animals are really cute, and the figure can sit on the elepant's back. But we only paid $9.00 at the lego store. The price here is crazy! But it is a wonderful toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Is the price a typo? This sells for less than $11 at toy stores!!!, November 25, 2009
I think the Amazon third party folks made an error on data entry here. The item sells for $10.99 at a high mark up toy store. Maybe the intent was for a $9.99? It is found elsewhere on Amazon for 24.49 LEGO DUPLO Baby Zoo (4962) which is what about what I paid for it in May 09.

Anyway, it is a great toy. My child loves it, plays with it almost daily, and it has been one of the go-to toys for 6 months and it shows no sign of a loss of interest. I as a parent, I highly recommend the toy for the imagination it inspires in my child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to tub sets, February 2, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
The animals in this duplo set are fun to play with. Your child can create a grassland for the giraffe, an icy river for the polar bear, a plant/refuge for the tiger, and the zoo keeper (female) can ride the elephant. This is the perfect addition to LEGO Duplo My First Set (5416), as the animals and extra blocks fit well in the tub. This set has 18 pieces in it. Two flowers, the four animals pictured, one female figurine, one tall grass, and the other 10 pieces are 5-2x2 blocks and 5-4x2 blocks.

If the current seller is asking for more than $10.00, it may be worth purchasing right from Lego.com (exception for shipping).

My little boy and I are both pleased with the Ville Baby Zoo Duplo set. The only reason I mark it at four stars instead of five is that the animals don't seem as durable as standard lego blocks (still high quality tho) and my son doesn't seem to enjoy it anymore than the standard lego blocks (and it seems like specialty sets should be more fun). Still, plenty glad we have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ARE YOU SERIOUS?????, December 12, 2009
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
ALMOST $50.00??? What? I live in the overpriced capital of the world... Honolulu and can buy this toy for the small price of $12.00 at Toys R Us or $17.00 at the newly opened lego store. Do yourself a favor and drive out to the store and buy it or call a family member and ask them to ship it to you. You can even offer them $20.00 for the deed and get it cheaper. Dear God what is wrong with this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great enhancer for existing duplo set, August 1, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
This set has been an affordable way to add some creative elements to the regular duplo bundle. The animal figures are high quality, appropriately sized for little hands and instantly add a theme to the project!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WAY OVERPRICED!!, December 3, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
My 2 year old loves this toy, it is a great buy! But i really wanted to write this review to let you all know that this is WAY overpriced. I got it on amazon about a month ago for 10 dollars!! this is such a rip off! I saw it at walmart 2 days ago for 10 dollars as well. Great toy but dont buy here....it seems like amazon overall is overpriced on legos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Lego set!, June 19, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
This is a very cute lego set for little kids new to lego. It's not a very complex set and can be used in addition to other sets. The animals are very cute and any little kid who loves animals will be delighted by this set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but overpriced, December 24, 2010
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
I love LEGOS, but the price on this exceeds the value of the toy. I haven't priced it elsewhere, but when I saw what I paid $36 for (including S&H), I immediately wrapped it back up and returned it.

LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962)
$14.99 $12.19