5.0 out of 5 stars My Grand Daughters love Duplo Blocks and Accessories
This is the second set of Duplo blocks I've bought for my 1 and 2 year old grand daughters and they love them. The pieces are easy for their little hands to handle and they are large enough so they don't get swallowed accidently. I'd highly recommend the Duplo brand products for anyone with children under 3 years of age.
Published on June 28, 2010 by S. B. White

3.0 out of 5 stars Very few pieces
It's easy assembled and very safe for my 23 month old son but I wish it comes with more pieces. It's a lot expensive if u buy it on amazon. Walmart or target are the best stores to buy this
Published 23 months ago by C. mancini

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but overpriced, December 24, 2010
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
I love LEGOS, but the price on this exceeds the value of the toy. I haven't priced it elsewhere, but when I saw what I paid $36 for (including S&H), I immediately wrapped it back up and returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love this!, November 22, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
This is too adorable. My two-year-old and four-year-old both play with this. Just enough pieces and not too many to be all over the place!

4.0 out of 5 stars If your always trying to find bpa, pvc, phalate and lead free toys for your child to play with you will probably love LEGO DUPLO, June 1, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
If your like me and am always trying to find bpa, pvc, phalate and lead free toys for your child to play with you will probably appreciate LEGO toys like I do. I especially like the DUPLO toys since I have a 2 year old that I still do not trust completely to keep toys out of her mouth. I like that these animals are large enough that I wont have to worry about my 2 year old choking on them if she does try to put them in her mouth. These zoo animals and zoo keeper are so adorable that my daughter has a hard time leaving them in her LEGO box, she like to carry them around with her around the house and in the tub. "Zoo keeper" is her favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 2 year olds, March 24, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
This product is adorable! My 2 year-old LOVES it. The animal faces are precious. There are very few parts and of course it meets with the excellent quality of all Duplo products. I wouldn't think it would be very exciting for a child much older than 2 in its simplicity.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where are the babies?, October 10, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
Good quality and service as expected. However, these are the exact same as the FIRST ZOO 6136 set. Maybe I should ask Where are the parents?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun., June 4, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
My two year old love this zoo set. It comes with 4 critters and is a great addition to her other duplo sets. Being a durable plastic, she is able to pack them for trips or take the critters in the tub for more imaginative play!

5.0 out of 5 stars Duplo Baby Zoo a big hit!, December 26, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
My 15 month old grandson could not wait to play with this toy after he unwrapped it! The blocks are perfect sizes for his hands, and he is able to put together and take apart the pieces easily. He had a lot of fun throwing the pieces back into the box when he was finished playing, too. Legos are just great toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Durable, July 4, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
My kids just love this toy zoo. The animals look very real and have helped my one year old identify animals easily. Plus the toy is very durable. I didn't give it a 5 star because, the characters I felt should have been more than what was sold. But then again, maybe I should have ordered a bigger set.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the perfect size for her to build and play with on ..., July 14, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962) (Toy)
My 3 year old loves this set. It is the perfect size for her to build and play with on her own, and the animals are very cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 11, 2014
my baby like it

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

LEGO Duplo Ville Baby Zoo V70 (4962)
$19.99