Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Size: 1 x 14.96", 3 x 9.84"Change

on October 25, 2015
I made a lego table with these blocks and it turned out great my son still uses it a year later and the blocks are very durable! I used gorilla glue to hold them down to the table. i'm very happy with them!
review image
0Comment58 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2011
My 5 year old son is enamored with these! He can build and build for days with all the room these provide, and carry his masterpieces to a new location because they are so big. I looked everywhere and these are the best deal I found anywhere.
11 comment35 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2012
We used these 4 large pieces to create a giant activity table for our kiddos! They love it and all their friends in the neighborhood love it too!
0Comment24 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2010
This is a gift for my 8 year old son. He was so excited to get them. He especially likes the large grey base plate for his Star Wars creations. They are even larger than we expected! Purchased through Amazon.com and received them promptly.
11 comment23 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2012
These are the same base plates as found places like Toys R Us but a much better price. This is a good deal!
22 comments13 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2012
The baseplates fit the lego blocks well, the colors and sizes are as advertised, and the son is enjoying them. However, we purchased a table and permanently mounted them to the table because if you pick these things up by the corners they will break. Also don't pick them up with blocks on them because they will flex and pop the blocks off causing you to have to rebuild. Plastic is inexpensive so I don't understand why the manufacturer doesn't make them thicker so they would be more sturdy.
0Comment56 of 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2012
I had a giant box of legos that my boys played with sporadicly. I got them this, and bam creativity explostion.
0Comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2016
I converted our train table into a Lego table and these worked great! Would recommend to anyone looking to bulk buy Lego plates.
review image review image review image
on January 20, 2016
Bought 2 of these and a cheap $20 coffee table from Walmart and made an awesome Lego table for my son. He loves it and it was so easy to do. Just needed an exacto knife and some gorilla glue and I am so proud! Great buy and all his Legos fit with zero problems. This is a pic of it as the glue was drying and I used Legos to connect the plates so the spacing would be perfect. I am not the handiest person in the world and this project was actually easy.
review image
on November 24, 2012
I still think that LEGO brings high prices on their stuff but serve the purpose. Great Match with all LEGO themes.
review image review image