5.0 out of 5 stars My child love it so much and play alomst everyday.
I brought this item for my 5 yrs old daughter and she just love it so much. She plays almost everyday by herself with the instruction sheets included. The instruction sheets were helpful and she can also create her own new design,too.
Very inspriing for children!!!
Published on December 9, 2011 by ylimemama

I can't find prophets,production instrcution and blue plastic box .
it is totally different with the pictures.

please help me check if you send wrong one.
Published on January 9, 2012 by hongguo

5.0 out of 5 stars My child love it so much and play alomst everyday., December 9, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Education DUPLO Early Simple Machines III Set 4517242 (Toy)
Very inspriing for children!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Educational Value, January 27, 2012
I purchased this kit for a Pre-Kindergarten classroom and have received high praise from children, parents and teachers. I highly recommend this educational toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good quality and fun for my son, June 12, 2012
My son is 2.5 years old, he likes build up blocks with us. He also can assemble by himself, but to assemble a car or robot is still difficult for him. We like the good quality and educational function.

5.0 out of 5 stars yes, Perfect!, March 21, 2014
It's so much fit for me~
and lovely

I like it.
yes, I another lego, mindstorm lego

my son, 7 old, like it

5.0 out of 5 stars good toy, May 19, 2014
Kitty (St. Louis, MO, USA) - See all my reviews
I order this from Amazon and it came with everything you see in the picture, including the box and picture guide. A little expensive, but you know lego always has good quality. My boy is 4 and he is not really ready for this toy, but my 6 years old girls did have fun with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is wonderful, February 12, 2014
though it is suggested playing 4+,but when i gave it to my 2 years son,he likes it very much and can always play it for a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teaching aid for kids!, January 29, 2012
Great teaching aid for children!This is lego 9656 teaching aid.It is very good! My child love it.He play it everyday.

2.0 out of 5 stars I can't find prophets,production instrcution and blue plastic box ., January 9, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I can't find prophets,production instrcution and blue plastic box .
it is totally different with the pictures.

please help me check if you send wrong one.

1.0 out of 5 stars the received product and photo inconsistent., November 30, 2011
The received toys and photo inconsistent.I can't find prophets,production instrcution and blue plastic box .Pls check and contact me asap.

LEGO Education DUPLO Early Simple Machines III Set 4517242