5.0 out of 5 stars My child love it so much and play alomst everyday.
I brought this item for my 5 yrs old daughter and she just love it so much. She plays almost everyday by herself with the instruction sheets included. The instruction sheets were helpful and she can also create her own new design,too.
Very inspriing for children!!!
Published on December 9, 2011 by ylimemama

2.0 out of 5 stars I can't find prophets,production instrcution and blue plastic box .
I can't find prophets,production instrcution and blue plastic box .
it is totally different with the pictures.

please help me check if you send wrong one.
Published on January 9, 2012 by hongguo

5.0 out of 5 stars My child love it so much and play alomst everyday., December 9, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Education DUPLO Early Simple Machines III Set 4517242 (Toy)
Very inspriing for children!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Educational Value, January 27, 2012
I purchased this kit for a Pre-Kindergarten classroom and have received high praise from children, parents and teachers. I highly recommend this educational toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good toy, May 19, 2014
Kitty (St. Louis, MO, USA) - See all my reviews
I order this from Amazon and it came with everything you see in the picture, including the box and picture guide. A little expensive, but you know lego always has good quality. My boy is 4 and he is not really ready for this toy, but my 6 years old girls did have fun with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good quality and fun for my son, June 12, 2012
My son is 2.5 years old, he likes build up blocks with us. He also can assemble by himself, but to assemble a car or robot is still difficult for him. We like the good quality and educational function.

5.0 out of 5 stars yes, Perfect!, March 21, 2014
It's so much fit for me~
and lovely

I like it.
yes, I another lego, mindstorm lego

my son, 7 old, like it

5.0 out of 5 stars In My Opinion, This is Top Rated!!!!, January 27, 2015
Love, love, love these. You can do so much with this set - even with little ones that are below the age limit. They can easily begin learning science without realizing that they are learning! You get illustrations in the set and can order a "teacher set" - but you don't have to be a teacher to use it The teacher set is great for those that need help with ideas or explanations. There is just so much to do. My 4 year old grandson loves putting pieces together and seeing the movement of the wheels. I can't say enough about this set for the younger kids. So much better than video and digital "toys/games" - they can actually use their imagination and can also incorporate it with other legos. Many wheels, tires, etc to use - can build pinwheels (put them in front of fans to turn them), hockey player that can move their arm to hit the puck, etc. We built the soccer player, bleachers for the fans- complete with stadium "lights" - your imagination is the limit while the kids learns about levers, pulleys, etc. Great investment! Can't say enough. There are also YouTube videos that you can pull up to see things others have made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teaching aid for kids!, January 29, 2012
Great teaching aid for children!This is lego 9656 teaching aid.It is very good! My child love it.He play it everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Winner!, December 28, 2014
My four year old grandson started playing with this as soon as he opened it on Christmas Day. He didn't want to open other gifts for quite a while, because he was having so much fun with the Lego set.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is wonderful, February 12, 2014
though it is suggested playing 4+,but when i gave it to my 2 years son,he likes it very much and can always play it for a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 9, 2015