Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Education DUPLO Early Simple Machines III Set 4517242
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2012
I purchased this kit for a Pre-Kindergarten classroom and have received high praise from children, parents and teachers. I highly recommend this educational toy.
on November 9, 2015
I'm a bit disappointed in this kit. For the money, there should be more stuff. It would be nice to be able to build a bunch of different machines at the same time, but there just aren't enough parts. I paid $108. For that much money, I'd like more legos please. I mean, seriously. The picture makes it look like a big kit, but it's just a little over 100 legos. That's a dollar a lego!

With that said, my son is very happy with it. I just think it's a bit of a ripe off. For the same money, I can get 500 mine-craft legos. I honestly don't get why these "education" kits are so expensive. it's ridiculous.
on December 9, 2011
I brought this item for my 5 yrs old daughter and she just love it so much. She plays almost everyday by herself with the instruction sheets included. The instruction sheets were helpful and she can also create her own new design,too.
Very inspriing for children!!!
on April 1, 2015
This is a great product for my students to learn about simple machines by making them. I use this with my kindergartners. The cards are easy to follow with some teacher support. They love it and feel so accomplished!
on June 12, 2012
My son is 2.5 years old, he likes build up blocks with us. He also can assemble by himself, but to assemble a car or robot is still difficult for him. We like the good quality and educational function.
on January 27, 2015
Love, love, love these. You can do so much with this set - even with little ones that are below the age limit. They can easily begin learning science without realizing that they are learning! You get illustrations in the set and can order a "teacher set" - but you don't have to be a teacher to use it The teacher set is great for those that need help with ideas or explanations. There is just so much to do. My 4 year old grandson loves putting pieces together and seeing the movement of the wheels. I can't say enough about this set for the younger kids. So much better than video and digital "toys/games" - they can actually use their imagination and can also incorporate it with other legos. Many wheels, tires, etc to use - can build pinwheels (put them in front of fans to turn them), hockey player that can move their arm to hit the puck, etc. We built the soccer player, bleachers for the fans- complete with stadium "lights" - your imagination is the limit while the kids learns about levers, pulleys, etc. Great investment! Can't say enough. There are also YouTube videos that you can pull up to see things others have made.
on December 28, 2014
My four year old grandson started playing with this as soon as he opened it on Christmas Day. He didn't want to open other gifts for quite a while, because he was having so much fun with the Lego set.
on May 19, 2014
I order this from Amazon and it came with everything you see in the picture, including the box and picture guide. A little expensive, but you know lego always has good quality. My boy is 4 and he is not really ready for this toy, but my 6 years old girls did have fun with it.
on April 11, 2016
If your kids are a bit too young for the Lego technic sets, this is for you. It is expensive, but it is so much fun. The whole family builds with these and makes some great simple machines. The set includes different sized gears so you can really get into making things move slow or fast with different gear ratios. There are sturdy cards that help you build certain machines too. This set is designed for class use, so everything about it is kid-friendly.
on March 21, 2014
It's so much fit for me~
and lovely

I like it.
yes, I another lego, mindstorm lego

my son, 7 old, like it