Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 28, 2012
This lego product is very good the minifigs are amazing and detailed, also the arc troopers cape things are cloth not plastic so his legs are moveable. The cannon is simple and good it stays together well and has a missle, also this set unlike most battle packs has 2 men from each team. I have many legos and this set is one of the best.
on February 21, 2012
My 7-year-old said that this is a great toy, and that it is fun to play with and build. In fact, he kept on asking me to write a review for this product.
on April 4, 2012
At thirty-three years old I'm not the best expert on toys produced these days but as a child of the eighties I am more than familiar with both Legos and Star Wars brands. Over the years the partnership between the two has given birth to some extraordinary pieces, some valued in the hundreds of dollars,Lego 6211 Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. This piece is not one of the big ones but it still contains a ton of fun. Not only is the piece fun but it teaches the art of assembly, something that kids seem to lack these days. Although the piece doesn't include imagination as a needed element to assemble, the piece's endgame is what evokes a child's creativity.

All needed pieces were included and even a few extra were left over. Assembly took about a half-hour and the instructions were accurate enough to easily assemble all pieces.

Highly recommended for Star Wars collectors and fans. Also for older children as well.
on February 8, 2012
The Lego set is VERY cool the mini figure's are VERY detailed and cool.
The commando droids are cool and detailed but the heads could be bigger...
But I love the product and it's a great set to add on to any colection or even start one!!!!
on January 31, 2012
This newly released set is great addition to my son's Lego collection. Comes with 2 droids and 2 clone troopers. Excellent buy for $12.99 at Amazon. We did pre-order it and got it actually two days before an official release.
on November 14, 2013
Legos are always a hit gift, and my son enjoys this set. He likes the missile, as he says it shoots further than his other sets. "It's cool" is all I can get out of my boys. One of the minifigures, the ARC trooper, is nicely detailed, with several pages in the instruction manual devoted just to him.
on August 8, 2013
Great army builder at a good price. The droids will not last if your child likes to break them apart when they get pretend "blasted." That would be par for the course when letting a 5 year old play with toys marked for older kids.
on May 24, 2012
First LEGO set that I buy since I was a kid.
LEGO is doing a great job with this set, I think that just the minifigs are worth the price.
Also the cannon has a lot of interesting pieces that I can use in thousand of ways. Gone are the days of horizontal building, with this new pieces I can make shapes in any direction I want, this opens so many possibilities.
on April 11, 2013
If you want to build an army of troopers or majestic battle between droids and troopers.
This is the set to get.

On top of this, most sets do not come with many minifigs.
Adding a box of this battle pack greatly increase the fun and playability of the Lego Star Wars sets.
on January 11, 2013
This is the first one my grandson put together on Christmas Day. He was so excited. Then he went from smallest to largest. I have since seen the bigger ones put together too. Thank you for b eing so dependable.

See 1 answered question