5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Play
My daughter really likes playing with this set. We have Olivia's House, the Cafe, Butterfly Shop, Vet Hospital and some smaller sets. Olivia's House has the best play value, and this is a close second.

Published on August 16, 2012 by Wm19

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Price seems a little exorbitant for the size and scope of the product. In future surveys please don't tell me how many words I have to use
Published 11 months ago by Bruce Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Play, August 16, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)

There's a big camper, a small wheeled tow attachment, a picnic table, a camping barbeque, a small storage stool, 2 bikes, 2 lego friend dolls and several small accessories, including a full plate/cutlery set in red and a surfboard.

The camper is fun to play with. In the back, the top and side swing open to reveal a sitting area with beds that lift up for underneath storage, and a flat screen tv. In the front compartment, the top comes off to reveal room for a driver and front passenger. Outside, the surfboard attaches to the back and there's room to build more stuff on top if you want.

The tow attachment has a back edge that folds down into a ramp. The bikes are cute - they stand on their own, but the lego friends can mount them, the wheels turn and there is room in the back for a little basket or something else to attach. The picnic table has room to attach the little mugs and plates, and the barbecue is good.

Assembling the camper is a bit technical compared to the other playsets like the House, but that's probably because it's a vehicle. I had to closely follow the pictured instructions, not really understanding the car base mechanics, but then again, Stephanie's Convertible had the same technical feel to its assembly. In contrast, building the House and Cafe felt more intuitive.

As usual, it's a modular build with separate numbered bags to be opened in sequence (simplifying the assembly process).

My daughter likes to push the camper all over the table, load it up with the Lego friends and their accessories, etc. We have a green lego plate and trees, so we made up our own campground to go with the RV.

If you were to get only two Lego Friends sets, I'd recommend Olivia's House and this one for their play-ability. However, I still haven't tried the Summer Riding Camp mega-set that's coming out soon...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flexible for little imaginations, September 7, 2012
MommaJ (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)
These sets are very easy for small hands to put together. Clear picture directions give children independence and the ability to do it 'all by myself!' I find it funny though, how creative my children can be, to make what was a camper yesterday into something completely different and unique today. I love the flexibility of these products and how the others all fit together with it.
We also have LEGO Creator Log Cabin 5766, LEGO Friends Olivia's Tree House 3065, and LEGO Friends Stephanie's Pet Patrol 3935 ATV. This is great on it's own, but it fits so well with the rest of the product line. It's a great gift for a young girl to receive, inspiring and confidence boosting, and not so image-centric as other girl toys out there. I will definitely continue to get this line of Lego's for my girls!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego, October 12, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)
I bought this for my 8 yr. old granddaughter. She was able to follow the directions with pictures to put it together pretty much by herself. She seems to have a lot of fun putting it together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all, October 7, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)
Bought this for a birthday present ... we have played with it for hours and hours. At first she only wanted to build what was on the box, but now she is using it with other legos to create her own things!!! Shipping was fast and hours of fun for the whole family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Starting a collection, November 25, 2012
Ms hidden (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)
Every birthday and holiday we get at least one Lego friend set. These are very popular in my house, not only for my children but their friends. It promises at least an hour of quiet time in my home as long as they don't fight over any pieces, but give them each their own project and you should not run into any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, January 26, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)
My 7 year old daughter got this set as a Christmas gift. She already owns several other sets, so we knew she would like this. She was able to put it together all by herself, on Christmas day.

It's a very well designed set - the back of the camper opens on top and at the side. The Friends can sit in the front, without falling over because their feet clip into place.

My one annoyance is that the Friends can't hold onto the handles of the bikes, because their hands do not rotate.

Even my 1 year old son likes to drive it along the floor. He always goes right to the van when he is in his sister's room.

I would recommend this set!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love legos, December 13, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)
This was a great little camper. Beautiful and very detailed. I love the LEGO Friends sets. Obviously it is a little pricey, but worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally..., December 5, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)
Finally a Lego line for girl! Thanks Lego so pleased. Still a bit on the easy side. My daughter had the thing built pretty fast. Love the colors...can't wait o get the next thing in the series for her. We are big campers so she enjoys pretending with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Lego Set for Girls, September 27, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)
We are so glad that Lego has sets designed for girls. We gave this set to our granddaughter for her 8th birthday. She loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, September 24, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper (Toy)
My 10 year old granddaughter just loved this camper-it was right up her alley and she is having so much fun with it. It has so many neat little extras and is so much fun to put together. She spent a lot of enjoyable hours with this!

LEGO Friends 3184 Adventure Camper