Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Friends Heartlake High 41005
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 17, 2013
Our daughter loves LEGO Friends. She first saw them at a friends house and was instantly obsessed with them. We purchased the "Olivia's Tree House" Set for her for Christmas and it was a big hit. Since then, we have purchased several additional sets for her collection.

The LEGO Friends Heartlake High Play Set comes with a big 487 pieces. It includes a girl character (Stephanie), a boy character (Matthew), and a teacher character (Ms. Stevens). It has four rooms including a lobby/enterance area with a snack bar and lockers, two classrooms and a bathroom. It is a modular style set where you can move the rooms around. You can stack them to make a three story building, you can stack two and make it two stories or just all rooms next to each other on one level. The classrooms are set up as an art class and a science class. The art class has paint supplies, an easel, and music equipment. The science class has a telescope, microscope, chemistry equipment and a blackboard. There are also a lot of other classroom accessories and outdoor items like a bike, picnic bench and a basketball hoop. It is a really nice and big set with a lot of playability and plenty of pieces to let your child's imagination run wild. The instructions are very detailed and easy to follow and the recommended age is 6-12, but a 5 year old will only need minimal help with it.

One point of caution, the MSRP on the LEGO web site for this set is $49.99. If a set isn't Retired, you shouldn't have to pay much more than the MSRP. That is the going rate from WalMart/Target/LEGO and usually when Amazon is the seller. Some secondary Amazon retailers sell the Friends sets for much more so be careful if the seller isn't Amazon, especially around the holidays when Amazon sometimes sells out. Make sure to shop around.

Long story short, this is a big and fun set that will be a great addition to your LEGO Friends collection. The modular design allows your child to set up the school however they want and the unique school pieces are great to have. While this is one of the more expensive LEGO Friends sets, the 10 cent per piece price is right in-line with the average for other multi-character sets. Highly Recommended!
on January 18, 2014
This was a Christmas gift for my granddaughter, who is ten. She loved this set! Lots of detail on the outside and especially inside the school, she thought that was great. She enjoys Legos and is very happy they have come up with something a little more appealing to girls.
on December 29, 2014
I really have mixed feelings on this set. I bought it for my 10 year old daughter as a surprise for Xmas. She built this set in a couple of hours and said she would love another one. However the fact that these sets aren't cheap and she finished it pretty quick has given me pause as it will probably now just collect dust on her shelf. I will probably relent and get her another set that's maybe a little more "advanced". But unless she breaks down the sets and remakes them into different structures its seems pretty expensive for two hours of play time...
on August 5, 2015
My (9 year old) granddaughter LOVES the LEGO town and these have been worth the money. I leave them set up on a table and she not only enjoys building them, she plays with them often after they are built.
on May 22, 2016
Such a cool set!! Fun that you can arrange the school in different ways. Long or tall. Lots of details for each classroom. My daughter put it together and has kept it that way for a year. She loves playing with it and adding new features to the school she created herself.
on December 1, 2014
My 5 year old daughter built this set this afternoon and it is adorable. The school's rooms connect in many different ways (side by side, stacked on top). This set features a teenage boy, teenage girl, teacher, lockers, cafeteria items, art/music room, restroom, science room, picnic table, bike, basketball hoop and ball to name a few. It also comes with the Orange lego separator (can you ever have too many of those?). The rooms feature cute elements like desks, microscope, beaker, telescope, canvas, toilet and sink to name a few. It's a definite keeper and i think it's going to retire soon.
on March 22, 2015
I gave this to my granddaughter for her 11th birthday and she loved it! She put it together with the "assistance" of her 8 year old sister and the two had a wonderful time playing with it. She really enjoys putting together the lego friends sets and has several others. This one is a little pricey for the number of pieces, but I wanted to reinforce the education theme. Besides the actual assembly, she enjoyed the art and science classrooms and the many details of school life....real life to her. The set was packaged well and arrived in two days as promised as an amazon prime member. Amazon's service has been outstanding for all of my purchases.
on September 11, 2015
My daughter is a Lego crazed child. I got her this and she loves it. There a million pieces! I had her put it together for herself when she only 7 and she did a great job putting all the decorative stickers on. Lego's can be expensive but these were fairly priced and they have more so there can be a village of these things. If your child likes Legos and is old enough to deal with the small ones and littler game pieces then this a great thing to buy for a gift~
on October 20, 2015
Purchased as a birthday gift for my granddaughter. This seemed to be a hot item because it was difficult to find in stock. Happy to have found it here on Amazon. Granddaughter was thrilled with it and still thanks me for it every time we speak. She loves it!
on November 3, 2014
I got this for my daughter for her 8th birthday. She was very excited. It was just the right amount of a challenge, but fun for her to put together. It did look nice when completed, but was much, much smaller than I expected. I guess in a way that could be a good thing, because we just don't have the room for huge lego creations in our house! She does play with it now that it's completed, too.