5.0 out of 5 stars Cute New Toy for Girls!
This is a new toy for girls ages 8-12 years old. Our daughter bought this at Target for the same price as Amazon with her Christmas gift card. She got home and put it together, and started playing with it right away! The funny thing, is she never used to play with Legos before, and now she does! I'm glad Lego made a toy aimed at older girls!
Published on January 8, 2012 by A. Horn

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Thought there was more to this Lego toy
Took for ever to ship and you were out of stock on the item I wanted , I'm so glad I did not get it was over priced
Published 3 months ago by Toni Antonini

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute New Toy for Girls!, January 8, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this concept and toy, January 8, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible 3183 (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter yesterday at Toys R Us. It was $6 more, darn! We love this toy. My daughter couldnt wait to get started. I love the step by step directions. Wish more lego toys came this way. My 5 yr old did the whole thing herself and was so proud. I will be buying more of these in the future and am so glad to see this line with such lovely colors. My daughter wanted all the sets, and I will certainly be getting more for her. Love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!, January 19, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible 3183 (Toy)
I saw the controversy online about these. I have 6 and 8 year old daughters who have never really played with legos. I bought the convertible car as a reward for them and they loved to build it. It is colorful and a toy when they are done. The directions require them to pay close attention to detail and to following instructions which is a great skill for any child. I don't know why people would criticize a toy that is both fun and educational--I wouldn't like to build or play with most of the boy lego sets so why would I expect my daughters to want to play with them. I am thrilled that there are now legos for girls that are multipurpose--I could never see a purpose in building them to just have them sit on a shelf somewhere to admire. I will be buying more and won't be surprised if they start building thier own toys after building several by following directions.

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO Friends are girl-friendly!, June 13, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible 3183 (Toy)
My seven-year-old daughter enjoys playing with Legos but it has been difficult to find a series that really engaged her attention as she is quite a girly girl and enjoys fantasy play revolving around dolls. Many of the Lego series seem catered more to boys, and some of the gender neutral sets are a bit more complex for her - we worked on the townhome once and she lost interest after a while because she found it complicated, even with my help (and I ended up working on it!).

Well, I came across this Lego Friends series while browsing online and it seemed like a neat idea for young girls to develop an interest in Legos. My daughter loves this series, and she works patiently on a set until it is complete. She loves the little Lego dolls that come with each set. The Lego Friends series is great for boosting concentration, developing patience, and it is also a great toy for building hand-eye coordination and developing one's imagination. The bricks come in small plastic bags labelled with numbers and there is a full-color instruction booklet that provides step-by-step instructions. To avoid losing the pieces, I place them in small plastic containers found at home and label them so that it is easy for my daughter to work on the set. A recommended toy for young girls interested in Legos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my daughter!, January 14, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible 3183 (Toy)
We just bought Lego Friends for my 9yo daughter and she LOVES them. She was able to finally build something detailed like her brother, but have it be unique to her. I love that Lego has come out with this line. My daughter used to be embarrassed to want Legos, but she loves building. Now she can ask and smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves this series, May 19, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible 3183 (Toy)
My granddaughter loves this series. She built it in just a few minutes. She's combined the components with other sets to build more projects. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY DAUGHTER IS VERY PLEASED, December 9, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible 3183 (Toy)
It was very easy to assemble. i received all the parts and the booklet was VERY VERY helpful. My daughter and I enjoyed putting this together. Olivia's House is our next feat. Thanks for a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Legos are still fun, September 17, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible 3183 (Toy)
I purchased this for my daughters 6th birthday. She has some of the other Lego sets. She loved it. Kept her busy putting it together and continues to play with it. Great to see Legos are still out there and trying new things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters 7 th Birthday present, July 19, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible 3183 (Toy)
My 7 yr. old grand daughter loves this too. Like I said previously she is now addicted to all of LEGOs kits. I'll be making many more purchases. We spend hours putting them together and I just love hearing her talking to each of the LEGO Friends. An as far as AMAZON, their still the greatest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice car, but was hoping for more......, March 15, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Friends Stephanie's Cool Convertible 3183 (Toy)
What I was hoping for when I bought this roadster, was a car where 2 Lego mini-figures of any kind that could sit ' side by side ' Most lego vehichles are a " 1 person " vehichle, with the exception being the newly released StarWars Lego Landspeeder. This disappointment aside, I myself liked the colors of these sets, I think it is SEXIST and OLDE WORLDE THINKING to want to have Legos gender oriented as well as colors to make the unspoken encouragement to this old stereotype. You don't hear the Crayola crayons making a fuss when kids put them back in the box at random. The REAL WORLD WE LIVE IN is made of all colors of the spectrum, so why do we have to make a big deal over who should be playing with what sets.

ARRAY(0x9dc66258)