4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cute LEGO game
Published on April 29, 2012 by Mama from PA

2.0 out of 5 stars Teaches Bad Values
The object of the game for one player is to steal as much money as he can, avoid jail and the law, plus help your mates escape prison. We returned the game because it promoted bad values, like stealing.
Published 20 months ago by Cyber Gypsy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cute LEGO game, April 29, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
I have bought lots of LEGO sets for my 5 year old son. This is my first purchase of a LEGO game. My son loves LEGO and he enjoyed building the game set. The game board is not too big. The building pieces such as a croissant and pizza were cute. He also liked following the game rules and playing with it like a board game. This is a nice different addition to our family game night activities. It was fairly easy to learn. The LEGO website has an excellent video showing how to play the game as well as other games. The helicopter kept falling off the building whenever we move too close to it. We had to shuffle the brick pieces often to determine how many spaces to move. It is not a single die but separate bricks showing the helicopter and 1 through 6. I wanted my son to do something different with LEGO besides role playing so this was definitely different and fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old loves it!, May 23, 2012
Heidi A. (West Lebanon, NH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
My 5-year-old son had a lot of fun building the game. We've played this on Family Game Night and have all enjoyed playing it. It's a decent first board game for younger kids especially if they love Legos. We will probably end up getting Lego game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, September 26, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
We purchased this game for our 7-year-old son who loves Legos. This game is very simple, but very well thought out, and is fun for our entire family, including our 10 and 11 year-old girls. Winning requires a combination of luck and skill. It is fast-paced, and actually rather exciting. The game is fun to put together, and the pieces are pretty durable so nothing falls apart while you are playing. You get to choose whether to be the police or the bad guys. And even though there are only 2 police vs. 4 bad guys, they are pretty evenly matched. Plus, there is a neat little helicopter that you get to move around the board. Love the game, and would definitely recommend it to any Lego fans. Just with the caveat that, in my opinion, the prime recipient of this game should be in the 5 - 8 year-old range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun times two, September 9, 2012
Eric Angevine (Charlottesville, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
I love these Lego games. My son gets twice the fun out of them. First he loves building the board, then he loves playing the game. It's pretty ingenious, really.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE, June 16, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
My six year old loves this game so much, he plays it by himself sometimes. It really is a treasure to all three of my sons (12, 9 and 6.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, January 31, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
This is a good game for my 7 YO lego lover. Be aware that you do need to assemble/ build the lego board before you can play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it., January 15, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
I purchased these for my grandson. He's crazy for Legos. This game is also fun for the family. Simple and fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grear, January 6, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
My nephew was thrilled. It is nice because it is Legos, so it has to be put together, but also a game so it can be played after it is put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
Absolutely adorable game!! Fun to put together - and strategy needed!! it's cops vs. robbers - we like playing in teams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, January 4, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Games City Alarm 3865 (Toy)
Christmas present for 10-13 year olds.... they love legos and so they really enjoyed the lego game... hours of fun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›