Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Video Game|Change

on November 16, 2011
years 1 to 4 was my introduction to the lego games. i found it quaint, easy, good replay value, etc....
the follow up is a much better game all around. years 5-7 plays better, and the play is more steady. the duleing club addition is pretty neat. the graphics are better. only issue as with the first, based more on the movies and the stories are pretty rushed. so, its fairly relevant to have seen the movies or have read the books to understand it all. a great game for fans. the psp version is a good game.
on May 21, 2014
Bought this for my 6yr old. He likes it very much. It's a little bit of a challenge for him, but no so much that he gives up and refuses to play. So the game escaped his dreaded "poopie game" rating.
on August 16, 2013
According to my daughter, this is a great second 1/2 to the Lego Harry Potter years... She really liked how you can go through the game quickly and then go back and find things she missed in the first place... According to her, it's a really good second 1/2... Thanks
on June 16, 2014
I didn't really like the psp version of years 1-4 so I was hesitant to get this game. I eventually got it, and I'm glad that I did. It is much better than the first one and is a lot of fun to play. I just hate how easy and short the game is. I feel like they leave out a lot of fun stuff.
on December 29, 2012
My son loves this game and the one series before this one. Easy game for him to play does not require my help. Which makes me happy. But challenging enough it takes him alot of time to beat the game.
VINE VOICEon January 19, 2013
My six year old got a PSP for xmas and this is one of the games she got with it, as she loves the Lego games. She absolutely loves this game and insisted on spending her xmas $ on buying the PS3 version of it so she could also have it at our house (since PSP is from daddy and stays at his house). She's very happy with this game and even though it says ten and up she's had no problems with it. Highly recommended!
on March 11, 2012
This was at the top of my child's Christmas list and was a hard to find item. Luckily, I started shopping early, found it and my kids have not stopped playing it. They still LOVE IT!!
on September 18, 2013
I was expecting something a bit better, it kind of spoon feeds you what you need to do to pass a level. Sometimes it was a little challenging, and overall I actually liked it.
on October 19, 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend after we got in a fight as a "Sorry for being a jerk" present. She has logged over 20 hours playing it. Looks like all is forgiven.
on December 12, 2012
My kids love it.
The graphics, the players, the game options.
To win the game, just being a fan of Harry Potter saga, well, you know it will be easier to do.