Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
LEGO Super Heroes Quinjet Aerial Battle
|Price:||$92.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow, Loki and foot soldier
- Vehicles include Quinjet and Loki's chariot
- Quinjet features adjustable wing tips, 2 opening cockpits with space for 2 minifigures, detachable mini-jet, 4 missiles, prison pod and rear door while Chariot features dual flick missiles and control platform that raises or lowers
- Weapons include Loki's staff, Thors hammer, and Iron Man's thruster flame
- Quinjet measures over 5" (15cm) high, 15" (39cm) long and Chariot measures over 2" (6cm) high and 5"(13cm) long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This is the biggest set in the Marvel line so far, comparable in price to the DC Batcave. While it feels like you're getting a little more in the Batcave for the money, the Quinjet definitely doesn't disappoint.
1. Iron Man - The torso of this figure is exclusive to this set, bearing the circle-shaped power source rather than the triangle-shaped one in the other Iron Man set. Either way, this is an awesome figure and easily the coolest in the set. I was worried his helmet would be too big after looking at the pictures, but it's really now. It looks so, so cool.
2. Thor - This figure is also available in the cheaper Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout set. It looks great. I wish the hair was a darker color to match the beard, but I can't really complain. His trademark hammer is really nice, too.
3. Black Widow - Barring Iron Man's torso, this is really the only exclusive figure in the set. While it doesn't bear much of a resemblance to Scarlet Johansson or the comic book version of the character, it's a necessary figure if you want to complete the movie line-up of the team.
4. Loki - He's available in several sets. He looks great, from the carefully molded headpiece to the staff with removable dagger (the set comes with an extra bonus staff as well).
5. Alien Foot Soldier - These guys are pretty boring, but besides the Captain America set, this is the only place you'll find them, so if you need to build an army, you could do worse. I would have preferred a Nick Fury fig, though.Read more ›
-2 exclusive mini-figs: BLACK WIDOW & IRONMAN (w/ the "power circle" on his chest; the IRONMAN 'fig from the HULK set has a triangle on his chest).
-Shield's QuinJet is pretty large, was a fun build (even for an adult), and there's a button on top that releases a section of the Jet's underbelly to allow the "launch" of a drone-looking weapon (as you can see on the box).
-LOKI's flying "charriot."
-The MSRP of $69.99 is a bit high (in my opinion) - especially if you have the other Avengers sets, which would mean you're only acquiring 2 new mini-figs, and IRONMAN's not even "new" just "upgraded."
-Although the QuinJet is quite large, it does not provide enough additional seating or internal space to place all of the Avengers (i.e. there's nowhere inside the Jet that the HULK mini-fig will fit).
-Another con about the Jet is the unsecured, small "gate" towards the back of the roof; it falls open when the Jets upside down or on its side.
-Including THOR & LOKI (who are both available in cheaper sets) as opposed to a NICK FURY mini-fig.
I watched the price on Amazon daily, and was able to get mine for ~$62 (w/ free shipping).
The ship took a long time to build. It's a pretty decent amount of pieces and took my brother and I about an hour and a half to put together fully, once it's together it's gorgeous. A very nice replica of the ship from the movie with tons of little compartments for characters and vehicles. There's also a main cockpit and a secondary cockpit for other agents or avengers. The wings fold into all different combination to make the ship fly in unique directions.
The characters are all really well made and fit perfectly with the set. All around a great product for ALL AGES to enjoy!
The actual aircraft, while not the most memorable vehicle in the film, is impressive enough in LEGO form. It is sturdily constructed and has a smooth section underneath that you can hold while playing with the jet so it won't fall apart. The tips can be oriented whichever way you like, although they move easily, so they'll likely look asymmetric after play. Still, they can always be adjusted, so this isn't really an issue. The cockpit and passenger area are sufficiently furnished, and roomy enough to house Black Widow, Thor, and Iron Man. The aft of the jet features a loading ramp and rear compartment. There is also a panel atop the fuselage that opens, although it cannot be sealed, so any time the jet flies upside-down it will flap open.
The only aspect of this set that I dislike is the 'capture mechanism', which is an amalgam of technic rods in the heart of the jet. There is a button on top of the jet that, when pressed, lowers the mechanism and exposes a platform that can go capture a villain. This feature is absent from the movie, and I suspect it exists solely to add play value. However, I find it to detract from the ship, as the button release hardly works for me, and the colors of the 'mechanism' do not match at all with those of the jet. I would rather the designers had included additional cargo or passenger space.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks cool, but build not durable as a toy.
Now subject to the typical Lego hoarder/gouger price level.
Skip this. Read more
Bought this item for grandson for Christmas. Enjoyed it at least once.Published 2 months ago by Steve Wolfe