Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Price:$74.92+ $4.99 shipping

on June 20, 2008
This set is so cool! it is very easy to build (5 year-olds). the map is vary detaled. and the house thingy has the part like a raling that goes down and the bikes can brake it, well it's made to come off. I WOULD BY THIS FOR ANY ONE WHO WILL NOT EAT IT, IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO EASY.
on February 19, 2008
I've been a Lego and Indiana Jones fan for years; when I saw that this line was going out, I decided that it was the perfect way to prepare for the new Indiana Jones movie in may. I was right.

Let's face it, the thing you really want in any Indiana Jones set is Indy itself (whit his fedora, gun, whip, and attitude); every set in the line has him, but I really don't like their diorama style construction, I would rather prefer to have some complete construction similar to other lego toys. This reduce it to this set or the one with the truck.

I choose this set because a) it's the cheapier set of the line, b) it also comes with Henry Jones senior, and thats a very cool character and c)a motorcycle with sidecar it's a very classy vehicle.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2008
my son is eight and had no problems putting the toy together. He is enjoying playing with it and retelling the movie. He cannot wait until the other sets are in stock so that he can add them to his collection.
on March 31, 2008
This Lego set is so cool. My son absolutely loved it (7 years old). I really liked it too, as I am a big fan of the previous Indy movies and this set is so detailed. The price is great, you can't go wrong. A+++
on June 3, 2008
this set is O.K. it could have been better. did any of you encounter a missing peice? i did. it was pretty fun. use the extra gun as a prop to hold up the motorcycle. here the cons. and pros.

Pros.
1. Fun
2. Has two motorcycles
3. the toll gate thingy
4. the guns (those are rare!)

cons.
1. a little to easy to build.
2. the stick thing on the gate breaks easly.

i would reccomend this to a young person.

LEGO Indiana Jones Motorcycle Chase
on October 5, 2008
This set comes with:
2 boxes
Little building with a blocker
motorcycle for guard minifigure
motorcycle for Indy + sidecar for Indy's dad

Minifigures:
Indy: Indy is what you've been waiting for! He comes with a motorcycle, whip, pistol, fedora, shoulder bag.
Indy's dad: You CANNOT get him anywhere else. He is very detailed and comes with a LEGO map.
Guard: Comes with motorcycle. Has goggles, and a pistol.

I really liked this set. I recommend it to any LEGO or Indiana Jones.
on January 10, 2013
This was a Christmas gift selected from my 7yr old granson's list. It seems pricey for what you actually receive.
The cost of the Legos + tax +shipping. It came in a box almost small enough to fit in a large stocking. If you are purchasing for a "special" gift or occasion, I would suggest grouping it with something else. Alone it doesn't look like much compared to the cost. Other than that... it's legos. Grandma gives it 3 stars. Grandson gives it 4.5 stars for play value.
on April 21, 2008
Lego's teach patience and following directions. My grandson, at 5 1/2, has conquered sets past the age recommended on the package. It gives us time together, working quietly and talking about "Lego's and Life" while watching him get the satisfaction that he actually built the toy he gets to play with. We also glue many of the parts to make them more durable in his play scenarios.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2008
Grandson is looking forward to the Lego Indiana Jones Motorcycle Chase.
It will be a gift. I love legos for children. They use their mind as well as dexterity in building sets. We started when he was two years old. Legos are great as a family activity. We have six grandsons of all ages and we all love Legos.
on October 16, 2010
How could it get any better? LEGO's plus Indiana Jones = Lot's of adventure fun. I guess as a child who grew up with Indiana Jones movies, I appreciate them much more than my nephew, but I still think that even children who didn't grow up with the movies can appreciate lego's.