Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 27, 2011
I like these Lego watches. The style is very interesting and it works well. It is pretty durable as well. The design is great for anyone who's a Star Wars fan! It fits most kid's wrists without a problem.
on February 28, 2011
I bought this and another character for my 8 year old son and another 8 year old boy. The watch is very nice, great concept. He is still grasping the concept of time so I love that it has the minute markers on it and the numbers are visible.

My son is a little rough and for some reason, every day he'd come home with half of the links in his hand. It got to the point where they didn't really stay on well. I blame this on my son more than anything.

So I wouldn't say this is a bad or poorly constructed watch as other reviewers have said, but I will say that you should know who you're buying it for. If you have one of those curious kids who take things apart, or one who is just rough and careless, then maybe it's not a good everyday watch for them. He still uses the face to tell the time, just lost all of the pieces becuase he's careless.

It's a nice watch.
on December 28, 2010
This present was for a 7 year old who loves anything Star Wars and wants to be a Jedi.

It was perfect. Adjustable, easy to add/remove links and the little lego Yoda was a hit.
on January 20, 2012
My Godson sprung it on me at the last minute that for Christmas he wanted a Yoda Lego watch. I thought OMG no way! It was like a week until Christmas. I went online and poked around until I found this watch. I received the watch just in time and he was super excited and I was super surprised that I was able to pull it off! Great transaction!-MJ
on February 9, 2016
I liked this watch because I thought it was really unique and my nephew could sort of build his own band and change the colors. He liked it because it had the mini figure! I have paid $5-$10 for just mini figures so I thought this watch was a great deal. I bought this watch and the Vader watch and he loved both!
on August 30, 2013
I bought this for my 6 year old son when he started back at school. The watch is made of plastic and does not stay clasped on his wrist. I have to use scotch tape to keep it on him at school all day. As you can imagine, boys at this age, play very rough and don't always pay attention. Before I taped it on he had lost it twice and thankfully someone found it and gave it back both times. I wish that it attached to his wrist properly so I didn't have to worry about it all the time. The design is great and he loves the fact that it came with a lego yoda.
on February 22, 2016
We bought this for a 3 year old and he loves it. It is a little hard for him to configure the links himself, but it takes an adult only a matter of seconds. The watch come with lots of extra links, so it could fit an infant up to probably a 8-10 year old. Due to the small parts, and infant shouldn’t be wearing this though ;) The watch and Yoda are really cute. The watch seems pretty heavy duty…not like it will come apart or fall off easily. It is very noticeable when worn…it really sticks out!
on January 22, 2013
My son (age 7) got this for Christmas, so we've only had it for about a month. However, we've had no problems with it so far. The links have stayed together just great and he enjoys switching out the little ring that goes around the face every so often. The minifigure is fun, as well! Keeps time perfectly so far; hopefully it will continue to do so!
on January 8, 2012
He is an average size 8 year old and the band just fit perfectly. I'm not sure it will last a long time. It is also somewhat easy to come apart. He was thrilled with it, as Yoda is his favorite character. However, if I'd waited, I could have found it several dollars cheaper at WalMart right before Christmas.
on April 22, 2013
My more elegant and expensive adult watch died less than two months after the 1-year warranty ran out, and replacing the battery did not revive it.
So, if a watch is only going to last a year, I decided I might as well get cheap watches from now on.
This watch is more entertaining than an adult watch. It has a sweep hand, numbers, second marks, keeps good time, and features a picture of Yoda. The band is in natural/neutral colors.
Adjusting the rigid plastic links on the band is easy and probably less carcinogenic than other plastics. Fastening it is only slightly more awkward than a buckle would be.
The box included a tiny Lego Yoda with a detachable light saber.
Caveat: Do not open the plastic back even though it says "lift to open". It is glued. Now I'm using rubberbands to keep it closed, but it still runs fine, and I still get compliments on it. People like the color combination. People like that it's Lego. People like Yoda.