Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 28, 2011
I bought it thid past Christmas for an 8 year old boy. He loves it. His mom says she does not let him wear it every day because he plays with it too much but, he still has it and in tact.

That is my only piece of advice, know who you're buying it for. This child is fairly mild mannered and takes care of his things but, the curiosity of taking it apart will have him w/missing links.

My son on the other hand is careless and rough, so he is already missing the links from his...but the watch face itself is still in tact.

It is also nice for them when they're learning to tell time. The numbers are visible, minute markers, and has the quarter minutes. Over all, I like the watch. I didn't quite think Happy Meal when I saw it but it is toyish, it's legos.
on February 25, 2011
Great watches for kids that love Legos and Star Wars. My kids are just learning to tell time, and these are not the best watches for that (Timex makes some that are more helpful for learning to tell time), but they are great fun. They like that they can interchange the guard around the dial and take the band apart to rearrange the color pattern (but of course there is an obvious downside to that). The Lego figures that come with the watch are practically worth the price by themselves. I actually wore this one once. They are very lightweight and comfortable, and come with plenty of links for extending the size. Great gift for Lego Star Wars lovers!
on August 10, 2012
This is an interesting watch for a child who is interested in LEGO and learning how analog clocks show the time. A first grader may be learning how to do this, and this watch might be appropriate for children as old as 8, but not younger than 5 in my opinion. Package label guides for 6+ with warning about small parts hazards for 0-3.

Other reviewers have been very critical of this item (and similar watches in this line), but our son is pleased to get it as a gift and it seems to be what I expect from a LEGO brand item. R2-D2 was the big deal for this one, not the watch. But the idea that it is just like Dad's analog watch was a major status plus.

I recommend it. I think it's a good watch for a young boy.
This R2-D2 model includes a small LEGO R2-D2 figure and enough watch band pieces (about 25) to expand it to fit an adult.

It does not appear to be a tough watch -- it's all plastic, with materials that are similar to regular LEGOs, but not exactly the same.
The watch band has three colors of segments: white, blue, silver-gray, and black for the clasp.

Here is what is on the package:
UPC: 8-30569-00291-5
LEGO Star Wars R2-D2(tm) watch with building toy
31 PCS

Pb complies to ASTM-F963
RoHS Mercury / Lead Free
Requires SR626SW battery (included)
Made in China

ClicTime Holdings Ltd.
Unit 4 Meadowfield Court
Meadowfield Estate
Ponteland
Newcastle Upon Tyne UK NE20 9SD

Quality Guarantee: ClicTime guarantees the quality of this LEGO(c) product. If this product does not meet your expectations contact us at [...]
on January 9, 2014
My Grandson is really into Lego and he loved the watch. Really made a easy fit for him as it's like lego's and can be easily adjusted. He wanted a watch hands so he could tell time without something digital telling him. Really good looking lego watch.
on November 3, 2014
Watch feels cheap and the fastener is not designed very well (It's a plastic clip that will wear down in time). The plastic feels cheap and hollow, not what you would expect from Lego. On the plus side the band is adjustable, but our child will not wear it, because they feel it is not comfortable (they are use to wearing a solid flexible band). The mini figure is nice, but how many more of those things do you need in house?
on January 6, 2013
The watch is well made. Love the legos theme and my son really enjoys it. He is willing to buy more of them with his own money. Does make a nice collectors items and a great gift, You just can't go wrong with Legos! I would stick with the Legos brand. Note the reviews from the unhappy customers...they bought the cheap knock-off. Stick with the pros...buy Legos!
on December 5, 2010
This watch has the quality of something you would expect to get out of a Happy Meal or cereal box. Definitely not worth the money at all. The band keeps coming apart and the face is so cheap looking, I was actually embarrassed to have given them as presents. This style was not unique, all of the Lego watches suffered the same quality issues.
on December 26, 2012
We got this watch as a Christmas present for my son. Cut watch but it broke after one day of use. The backing fell right off exposing the movement and battery. Very disappointed. We got one for my nephew, I am praying that one doesn't brake too!
on January 7, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my 6 year old nephew. It was a hit. Has a few small parts, but seemed to be of high quality for being plastic and inexpensive. I thought it was a nice watch and had cute details from star wars- went over very well with him.
on February 15, 2013
This is a fun watch and my son loves it. However, it was a challenge for him to learn to tell time on it because the 5 and the 6 are covered up by R2D2 image. It was a little frustrating for him, but he figured it out.