Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Kids' 9003080 Star Wars Yoda Figurine Alarm Clock
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 18, 2016
I bought this for my 9 year old Star Wars fan. He loves it and it does a good job of waking him up every morning. I was expecting something a little taller but it's not a big deal and I should have read more of the description. Overall, I'm happy that he loves it.
on May 13, 2014
this was so cool, so i ordered it for my brother (we are both big ol' star wars geeks) and he totally dug it. it was smaller than i thought but turned out to be the perfect size. i'm going to order a couple more soon!
on July 6, 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old's birthday. He loves it! It is so cute and very sturdy. He actually keeps it in the bed with him at night (not to cuddle with because it's not soft) but he just likes it that much. He brings it on trips even. It's worth the money in my opinion because it's that cute.
on August 12, 2011
Shipper was quick and amazing! I purchased this clock for my nephew's birthday, plus matching comforter and sheet set. My brother said the clock is so Cool, he wanted it for his office-LOL! Great Buy! Thank You.
on May 20, 2013
My 6-year-old son loves this alarm clock. It's been great for teaching him about being aware of the time as he gets ready for school. He also likes to set the alarm to see how fast he can accomplish tasks. We've had it almost 2 months and it has been carried around (and not always put away where it belongs) and has held up to a 6-year-old's use.
on January 19, 2013
The kids quickly told us how this was their favorite Christmas gift this year. The figure has moving arms and legs and has a light in the clock which lights up when you push down the head. My only complaint is that you can not change the volume of the alarm. My son put cotton and tape over the speaker and placed it on the far side of the room. Seriously, it will wake you up, and anyone else in the house.
on February 8, 2015
Smaller than I thought but it was a big hit for the 5 yr old I gave it to. He made sure to point out that the clock illumination is green because that's the light saber color that yoda has. The darth vader one lights up red I think, so I guess he's right :)
on January 23, 2014
Finding an affordable but cool gift for a nine year old was made simple by Lego - The Star Wars Yoda alarm clock not only serves it's original purpose, but now he sets it several times a day.....especially on the weekends!
on December 3, 2011
Purchased a variety of the minifigure Lego clocks with some friends. The toy stores in our home town kept selling out of them...and they were twice the price. The Yoda clock is based on the Star Wars cartoon character, he is smaller than the other character clocks and his legs do not bend. His head has a very weird shape at the rear that is silver in colour. We all find this feature a bit weird. Overall he isn't as cute as we would have expected him to be.
on January 7, 2016
The clock is super cute but I don't like that display doesn't light up and therefore can't be seen in the dark - you have to push Yoda's head to light it up. Had I realized the numbers were visible in the dark I probably wouldn't have ordered it. The alarm also only sounds for 1 minute and shuts off automatically....easy to sleep through for heavy sleepers!