5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's birthday gift
My grandson was thrilled with this gift. I didn't even know what he was asking for, but I looked it up on Amazon and of course, there it was. He was one happy little boy, and I didn't have to fight the lines at the box store.
Published on October 22, 2012 by Cindy Stangel

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept but hard to put on your wrist (very ...
Published 7 days ago by Calijente

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's birthday gift, October 22, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Kids' 9003363 Star Wars Boba Fett Watch With Minifigure (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for building stuff on your wrist., January 31, 2014
Good watch to get a Lego fan. The ring around the face can be popped off and replaced with the included ring or with the included ring that lets you attach Legos. That is the appeal of the watch, you can attach standard Lego pieces to the watch and make up something entirely new that is attached to your arm. The band links are easy to take off and put on to adjust for size. It does have a little cheap feeling to it. The ring around the dial is very hard to remove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boy watch, November 27, 2013
Reallky cute watch for my son to wear out places. I love how the size adjusts by adding or taking away little lego pieces. The colors are great for boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son likes his watch., February 25, 2014
My son likes his watch and wears it regularly. It has been a few months and is till intact. If I could only get him to look at it and come home on time it would get six stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Lego fan!, January 18, 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old grandson. He was thrilled with it and is anxious to learn how to tell time. The fit was perfect and I was pleased with the quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept but hard to put on your wrist (very ..., January 22, 2015
Nice concept but hard to put on your wrist (very hard with a single hand, somebody has to help). The "mineral crystal dial window" gets easily scratched, like any other piece of "cheap transparent plastic" (term which would better describe the dial window). The latch is particularly bad, it separates from the band easier than it unlatches. We lost one of the two pieces of plastic of the latch, so the watch is now unwearable (it still shows the time, though). I would not recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I expected from Lego..., December 25, 2011
I have collected Lego toys for years and have always found them to be of high quality. However, I ordered this watch for my younger brother and I was fairly disappointed in the quality of the watch. It's extremely cheap plastic and feels very flimsy. It is not made of the same plastic normal Lego bloacks are made of. I would not recommend this watch to others. It seems really cool and nice, but in the end it's just a cheap piece of plastic that's way overpriced.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Quality, June 7, 2014
Clasp was broken out of the package. I contacted Lego and they sent a replacement. Well not even a week later the new on is broken also. This watch also keeps falling off of his arm. This is a terrible purchase. I also brought wyldstye lego watch for my daughters birthday and she is having the same problems. the wyldstyle figure clips broke and also the clasp. I now have two watches that can not be worn at all. Don't buy this junk. Your child will initially be happy but soon will be sad and disappointed. The birthday party was just 12 days ago. Bad Bad product

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 5, 2014
It works, it is fairly durable. And it even comes with a little boba fett lego guy. I would buy this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 4, 2014
This watch keeps falling off my son. Even when my husband or I help him put it on and make sure it is secure. It will be lost within a month.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›