5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch!
My seven year old loves that he can practice telling time. He had a digital watch, but that wasn't as fun. Its pretty easy to put together and seems very sturdy. It has a battery already installed. Seems perfect. The price is also good, check out how expensive it is on the lego.com website!
Published on April 11, 2012 by Terri Egan

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!!!!!
The closure/clasp on the watch comes undone too easily. It came off my son so often he gave it back to me because he didn't want to lose it. I was hoping he would.
Published 14 months ago by Momby

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego watch, September 21, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Kids' Star Wars Black Dial Yoda Minifigure Link Watch (Toy)
Cute, but overpriced for a basically plastic watch. The grandson wasn't as thrilled as I had hoped. His sister wanted it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!!!!!, May 22, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch!, April 11, 2012
Terri Egan (Alexandria, VA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars GREATwatch for kids, July 5, 2014
GREAT watch for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my 6 year old son, February 6, 2014
We put it together with ease. We were able to leave out some of the links so that it fits him perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars fits the Bill, January 7, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son wanted a watch. I wanted him to begin learning how to tell time. He is five so this watch is a goods start that didn't break the budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY CUTE AND GOOD PRICE TOO, November 15, 2013
Elizabeth Slifker (Birmingham, AL United States) - See all my reviews
Really adorable and it's a great price too. It's much more expensive at the Lego store. I also saw it in a gift shop in Boone, NC at a much higher price. My kid loves it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loves Lego products, November 27, 2012
Bought as a Christmas gift, so have'nt really opened it. It arrived quickly and looks to be what I ordered. My nephew I'm sure will like it.

Rate and Discover Movies