5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Our 8 year old son loves it! It is very sturdy and looks like it will hold up well. He loves that it will play CD's and has an aux. input for his ipod (we did have to supply the aux. cord, though). Definitely well worth the money!
Published on January 3, 2012 by Amy

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Seller and poor quality product dont buy
Digi Blue or Digital Blue is the maker and often seller of this product. After less than a month of adult use in a baby's room it would not play a cd. Now Digital Blue has been terrible about fulfilling the one year manufactures warranty. Save yourself the headache and don't buy this cd player.
Published on August 27, 2012 by Tafel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Yellow Boombox (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Seller and poor quality product dont buy, August 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great purchase, July 22, 2012
gator girl (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Yellow Boombox (Toy)
I bought this so my grandkids could play the music that they wanted to hear. My two year old grandson needs a little help to use it, but my 4 year old granddaugher uses it independently. It looks nice and sturdy. It is for boys and girls and will be cute for many years. The knobs controls are easy to use for little hands. My daughter put it on a shelf that the kids can reach in their playroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow LEGO Boombox, March 11, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Yellow Boombox (Toy)
Absolutely Love this radio!!! I bought this for my boys who are very into LEGO right now. They LOVE and listen to it everyday.

It seems very durable. The plastic feels nice and thick and sturdy. When taking it out of the packaging be careful not to over look the power cord. It almost got thrown away with the box. :-)

We have had it for a few months now and it is showing no signs of age or wear or tear. Definitely worth buying. Plus the price is far better then what I could find in town!

It plays CD's, radio, and has an AUX outlet. It puts out very good sound and volume. Plus lots of little knobs to adjust the sound to what you like. Very versatile.

I'm more then pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Gift for a kid, March 21, 2013
Joel Hall (Chesapeake, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Yellow Boombox (Toy)
I bought this for my sons birthday as he wanted his own radio in his room. I love the lego look of it, as does he. The sound quality is actually really good. The CD player, the MP3 input jack, and the radio all work well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - started smoking, February 12, 2013
Devans Mom (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Yellow Boombox (Toy)
My boys have had their radio for about 6 months. They listen to a cd at bedtime each night. Well tonight my 5 year old came running in my bedroom to tell me his room was smokey and the radio was going "boom boom boom". Their room was indeed smokey and it was coming from the CD player! The cd was spinning, and it must have gone out of balance because it was grinding against the walls of the player.

I am just thankful this happened when my kids were awake vs asleep, as I am frightened at what could have come of it - possibly a fire. Piece of junk is going in the trash tomorrow, and I will be calling the manufactured as this could have been a nightmare situation for our family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Radio- CD player, February 3, 2013
BDAWG (Brandon, MS USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Yellow Boombox (Toy)
Grandson loved this. Uses it everyday and at night for his "noise machine" to help him sleep at night. He loves legos and this was a real surprise to him. Not sure about quality but just because of shape it was a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 18, 2013
Tom (LIBERTY, MO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Yellow Boombox (Toy)
These work well. Bought one for my oldest grandaughter 2 years ago and have bought one for each of my other two since. Got them each a different color and they all still work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product never worked correctly - doesn't read CD's!, January 17, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Yellow Boombox (Toy)
I purchased this lego boombox for my child this past fall so that I could give it to him for his birthday (in December). The product arrived fine, on time and in good condition. As a matter of fact, the product is really cute. I didn't open the item or test it until we gave it to my son in December (after the return date had expired). When I first played a CD on the boombox, I noticed that the player was skipping a little bit and not wanting to read the CD initially. I attributed it to the old CD and not the NEW CD player! However, I later tried a brand new CD, and the CD player wouldn't play it at all. As a matter of fact, the CD player has completely STOPPED working after a few uses! It will turn on, the digital display lights up, the radio works, but the player won't read a CD. Great. So, I would suggest that if you order this product, keep the packaging and test the product as soon as you get it. This, of course, could just be a problem with this one boombox, however since the return window is so short, I would suggest that you check the product and verify that it works before the return date expires. I, on the other hand, am going to have to buy a new CD player for my child - and I won't be buying another one of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delight to Granddaughter, January 11, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Yellow Boombox (Toy)
the youngest (6) loves Legos...she wanted a bedside radio/cd player..when we saw this...could not not resist!..Just to see her eyes At Christmas when she opened the gift..was enough.....Technically...it works fine.....sounds are typical of this type of low end product..but ..hey..it is for a 6 year old with short attention span.....so far so good!

LEGO Yellow Boombox