Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 23, 2014
I purchased this for my son, he loves the stories and activities in it and the character that came with it is a great bonus. Received quickly and a great buy for any Lego Chima fan.
on January 28, 2014
Smart packaging and product promoting on Lego's part!

Story to help get the kids hooked on the Chima story line... A lego figure, which lasted maybe 2 hours before my 7 yr old grandson lost most of the pieces.

I do like Lego products. Lego is the one toy I buy that he can't break... lose, yes, break, no!
on February 17, 2014
My eight year old son loves this activity book, and the fact that it comes with a figurine is a bonus for his collection.
on January 2, 2015
I bought this for my four year old, he's a big Chima fan. The figurine is nice, but puncturing the cover to include a display was ill conceived. The book's cover ripped after only a few days of reading due to its compromised integrity. As a frame of reference, a normal paperback book will survive for nine months on average in our two-boy household before being mangled.

I did buy it for a buck or two on some special sale, so no big loss. Some good one-off games to play while reading to break the monotony, and of course the depth of lore conceived in these worlds is staggering to somebody who grew up with cobbled-together stories from the likes of Transformers and GI Joe.
on January 28, 2015
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas.
The lego is unique and of course well made. The comic book was fun for him to look through and he enjoyed the story when it was read to him. For reference, he is 3 years old. I think this magazine/comic is great for a range of ages, probably 3 - 8. The figure brings the story to life for kids and makes it even more enjoyable.
on May 11, 2014
My 6yr old son loves it, and a good price! It gives some good background on the Chima storyline, and the characters in it.
on April 17, 2014
My grandson loved this book so much that right after he read it he went and completed a book report on it.
on April 28, 2014
My boys were super happy to have this Lego Book. They both especially liked that it came with the figure.
on February 27, 2015
I think my 8 year old boy took off the mini figure and tossed the book. No idea why he had no interest in it. He has seen the cartoon and we have been to Lego Land but I guess he is just not interested in Chima. He does however love mini figures. I am giving this 4 stars because even though my son isn't into Chima it is still a nice product and a cute mini figure. But apparently the book wasn't exiting enough to get him interested in reading it or even having one of his parents read it to him.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2014
I got 2 of these for my sons and they loved them. The wolf lego figure was the best feature and they loved the book as well. The price is amazing and I got it super fast. If your kids love Chima, you gotta buy this!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse