Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 17, 2014
This turned out to be a very cute Leggo set, but I will add that it was a little challenging to put together. I would NOT recommend this for small children. My son is 8 and he found this a little tough to execute and he got a little bored toward the end of all the steps. I even got just a little confused at some points of assembling this. Once it is put together, it twists like a real toy rabbit and it is super cute.
on March 8, 2014
Perfect gift for Legos fans. Good for ages of grandsons 5-10. Arrived in good shape. Parts can be used for other projects.
on July 16, 2016
I am 22 years old and guilty of enjoying this. So no matter your age, if you had legos growing up, get in the Easter spirit and build this dang thing.

It isn't too easy or too hard. Plus when you are done it is a great decoration.

I for every season get a themed lego set to build and display for my family. This one was a great addition to my lil collection.
on September 20, 2015
Bought this as a chocolate alternative for my partner (a big kid) at Easter. It doesn't take long to assemble, but is very cute. Has the quality you expect from Lego.

Would make a great gift for those 'smaller' children as an alternative to chocolate for Easter, not quite as cheap though.
on April 19, 2014
My 6 yr old grandson received his Easter Bunny promptly, and he loved it. He loves puzzles, so this was perfect for him. He liked the instructions--said "the tail was hard", but he did it. This purchase was a success. Would recommend this.
on March 12, 2015
This is really tiny. I did not open the box yet since is a Easter present for my son. But the bunny will be the size of his little 3 year old hand. Peanut size pieces. When you look at the price $17 you think $20. Definitely not worth the price for me and I don't recommend it! To make it positive sure he would like it specially that is from Easter bunny and he likes little size stuff.

P.s.: Turned out to be cute and son loves to put it together over and over with us. The book with instructions is great.
review image review image review image review image
on May 26, 2015
Used it as part of an egg-decorating contest "scene" at work. Completed it with my 8 year-old son who loves Legos and had no problems working on this with me. Great way to spend a little quality time with the kiddos.
on June 3, 2014
We have Easter Egg Hunt in our neighborhood, and this will be a great SPECIAL prize to someone in 2015. I bought mine after 2014 Easter and got a great price.
on April 21, 2014
my grandson (11) who is a lego maniac LOVED it in his easter basket. Put it together and then it became part of the easter table decorations. Great present for easter for those older children.
on May 12, 2014
I got this for my 10 year old nephew for Easter. He really likes Lego in general so I thought this might be a good gift. He liked it and thought that it made a good Easter decoration.

See 1 answered question