Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes [Download]
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Platform: PC Download|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$4.99

VINE VOICEon October 22, 2013
I'm a sucker for a good Lego game, and fortunately pretty much all of the Traveler's Tales Lego games have been quite good. I'm pleased to report that this is no exception.

Yes,it's more smashing objects, completing missions, smashing objects, unlocking characters, smashing objects, collecting studs (for the curious, this time you get "True Believer" because of course you do), and smashing even more objects. It's a formula that works, and if this game lacks any sense of real innovation (though there are actually times when it benefits you to have the Hulk turn into Bruce Banner), it makes up for that with a good sense of fun.

In the game, our heroes deal with Doctor Doom and Loki, who have teamed up to recover Cosmic Bricks left by the Silver Surfer. Within the first mission and cut scenes thereafter, you see not only those three characters, but also Sandman, the Abomination, the Hulk, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Maria Hill, Agent Coulson, Nick Fury, Captain America and Mister Fantastic.

The game is good clean fun, and suitable for ages six and up, roughly. The violence is far less than what you'd get with the average kids cartoon, and the puzzles may baffle the youngest players, but the older ones will do just fine.

I'm overall extremely pleased with this game. TT continues to prove that they really "get" the various franchises they work with and that they understand what makes Lego so much fun.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PC is the best lego game ever created. The game has over 140 character that you can play as; it does not get better than this. If you have kids these games are tons of fun, and the story within the game is cute and silly. Your kids will love this game and its a good way for you to play with your kids as well. I found myself wanting to collect characters as much as my daughter.

The game allows you to do story mode missions or just explore around New York City and collect coins and characters. My Daughter and I have probably put 10 hours into the game and we are only 20 percent complete with the game. The graphics are amazing and I did not experience any technical issues with the game. I definitely would recommend this game.

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have
on January 2, 2014
You really cannot go wrong with Lego Marvel Super Heroes. It has all the Lego elements we have come to love over the years and it brings us one of the best marvel games of... Ever! The environments are well thought out, puzzles are easy enough, there are soooo many characters to unlock and each one of them feels unique. The story is good, and there isn't much more you can ask for. This is definitely a great buy for Marvel fans and Lego fans.
on October 23, 2013
But buy it directly from steam, the install dvd only had steam client/initial game setup on it, and a in package code to enter into steam, at which point you have to download the 6 gb of game anyway, discs version also costs 29.99, steam is selling it for the next few days for 26.99.
55 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2014
I really enjoy this game and it was easy to install once purchased off of Amazon. When you download the game it goes into an application called "Steam" and from that app you can see all the games you have available as well as the games you've purchased.

In all other aspects, the game works exactly as it should and have noticed zero glitches, I would purchase again for the discount price I paid.

Not that there is any faults with the item itself, but I was very disappointed that I couldn't get a "controller" to hook to the computer to play the game easier. I have ended up using the keyboard as my controller but is extremely difficult to use. I would not purchase this game unless you have a controller that works flawlessly on your computer ahead of time.

I'm running windows parallel on a Mac and was able to install the game easily on the windows partition side and was able to play the game using parallel, but like I said, I don't have a controller that works with the computer and thus the game is difficult to play.

4 stars because I would have loved to know this information ahead of time. For the record, I was able to sync Wii controllers, Xbox controllers, but none of them effectively worked, despite the fact they did pair up.
on October 2, 2015
I love Lego games in general, and when I saw that THIS was on sale I just had to get it. (I mean, what could go wrong with Marvel superheroes duking it out in the Lego universe?)

Well, I've been playing it for a little while, and still have yet to be impressed. Voice acting is fairly abysmal for a lot of the characters. (seriously, Doc Oc made me cringe every time he opened his mouth) The dialogue seems to be made up of nothing but in-jokes that come from the newer movies...so if you haven't seen the movies you're not going to get anything. Also, the levels are very short; the only things that make them seem longer than they actually are are the overly-tedious objectives/puzzles that you have to complete in order to get from one section to the other.

Now, I'm not saying that it's a BAD game...just not worthy of any accolades from fans of Marvel or Lego. There are no innovations to set it apart from other entries in the franchise, and the fact that you can only really play it effectively with a controller (which completely defeats the purpose of making it a PC game) does it no favors whatsoever.
on November 11, 2014
I got this game for my 5 yr old, It's the first video game I've bought with him in mind, he has not shown any interest in any of the games I play, so i decided to buy something for him specifically. I played the first few missions to see if it would be something he'd be able to figure out easily.

I finished the first 3 stages and thought the game was pretty good and my son might enjoy it. Little did i know that the first 3 levels were just appetizers and was barely getting into the main course. The game becomes an open world game with plenty of things to do. The city (New York) is pretty big, and tons of things to do and characters to collect (Seriously, there are a tons of characters to collect). You can go through out the city and complete mini missions to help out citizens, you get driving time trials and help out Stan Lee a bunch of times!

After seeing how the game opened up, I had no doubt my kid would enjoy the game. So i handed him the controller and let him fly around as Iron Man, he immediately loved it, he was having fun. He got the hang of it pretty quick, figured out he had to double jump to start flying, and once he was flying how to ascend and descend, still needs some work with shooting targets, but he was managing. I then let him try the Hulk, he showed little interest and switched back to Iron Man. Can't blame him, because the Hulk is a lame-o. lol. Then I switched him over to Spider Man, he loved it more than Iron Man. He played for an hour straight before I cut him off...... because it was MY TURN. lol.

So far i am 13 hrs deep and have not even proceeded to start level 4. Highly recommended even if you don't have kids.
on April 3, 2015
This game, shipped from the Amazon warehouse supposedly 'used - like new' and 'sealed' was neither. There was clearly tape on the bottom of the DVD case, and the rest was wrapped in the original celophane. I should have known something was up then. So, I inserted the DVD for LEGO Marvel into the tray, and having already had Steam installed I logged onto my account to add the game. Of course, after typing the code in, it informs me that this code for LEGO Marvel has already been activated with a different account. So, now I have a nice shiny LEGO Marvel PC game coaster to rest my drink. RIP OFF!

I'm wondering if someone returned it to Amazon for a refund, after having their way with it, or someone in the stock room decided to take it upon themselves to load this game for free on their PC, after they install the game and steal the code, knowing that they can simply put it back on the shelf for sale YEA, I'M PISSED HERE!
on October 4, 2015
Just call me stupid, I bought and downloaded the Marvel Lego game which took over 5 hours only to be told that I needed a graphic card that supports Shader Model 3. I spent the next 3 plus hours trying to figure out how... Still don't know how, you would think they would provide a system check for compatability before you bought and tried. Very disappointed 11 year old and grandmother! Just went through all of this trying to watch a movie on amazon that I bought, also. Amazon, you are fast losing a very loyal customer because you are no longer user friendly.
on March 1, 2015
Great game and fun to play. The reason it doesn't get five star review is that the directions on Amazon for downloading are not complete. You download this game to Steam website where you have to create an account. What Amazon doesn't tell you is that you must purchase a game from Steam before you can click on prompts to download the Lego game. You can buy a cheap game on Steam for about .79 or .99 cents. The point is Amazon doesn't include this in their directions which means you can drive yourself crazy until you figure it out. I hope this helps those who may be having problems with this. Good luck and good gaming.