5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product!
Published on November 30, 2010 by G. Donovan

3.0 out of 5 stars Time without numbers
I ordered this watch for my young grandson for Christmas. I didn't realize, until he opened it that it doesn't have numbers on it. As an adult, I should have paid more attention as this is a necessary part of a watch for a child. Just a heads up that if you are thinking of purchasing for a child, you may want one with actual numbers on it.
Published on February 6, 2012 by Grandma C

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product!, November 30, 2010
I ordered this watch for my spouse, who is a huge Boba Fett fan. I was a little concerned when I ordered it that it would be a child's size, but I figured if that was the case I would return it. If anyone else has a similar concern, rest assured that this is an ADULT size watch. It arrived in a very nice tin that will make it seem like a very nice gift, probably nicer than the price would indicate. I was impressed by the quality of the watch and the tin. I would recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan boys rejoice!, February 1, 2010
Ric Ciryl (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This LEGO Star Wars watch may be made of the same LEGO plastic as the toys, but the quality of this watch is astounding. Any true nerd should buy these watches immediately! The hands of the watch move smoothly and the dial to set the time is the notch found on all LEGO bricks (you can't really see that in the picture). I can't describe how much I love this watch! All fan boys must have one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for MAN-HANDS!, July 16, 2013
Purchased this for my husband who has "paws" and often has trouble finding watches that work with his beastly build. Even though he is my personal wookie, he needed a Boba watch. Fett+Lego+His favorite colors= MUST BUY!! We were both SO PLEASED when he built it, put it on and it FIT!! He wears it aaaaaaaaaaaaalll the time. Great Product!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch, June 12, 2014
Nice Watch. My son is so happy with it !!! He is learning to read the time so I'm happy too

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice, March 9, 2014
Its not bad quality and its easy to put together. Overall a decent watch, love the shiny embossed mandilorian symbol.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, August 27, 2013
is a good product, relationship, quality - price is fair, you can purchase recoemndar comes well packed, good overall. is recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love star wars, June 6, 2013
and legos :D
the watch is awesome and was delivered fairly quick. the band is plastic like the rest of the lego watches, but it doesn't take away from the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., May 9, 2013
T. Willardson (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
Lego makes the coolest watches, and this one is one of the tops. I have bought numerous Lego watches over the years and liked each of them a lot. They are very comfortable and light weight, and they keep better time than my more expensive watches.

The one problem they have is durability. The more the links are taken apart, the sooner they break. I like this one particularly because it is possible to assemble an all black band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 28, 2013
I really liked this watch when i first saw it and was really afraid of it not fitting my arm and i was afraid of it not being too durable. I'm really glad to say that I was wrong on both counts. This watch can actually fit a rather large adult and its surprisingly durable for day to day use and the watch is water proof! I use this watch every day and have had for about 6 months now and one of the links snapped because I had the watch on a little too tight, just add a little slack when you wear it. Over all i loved this buy! A must have for any star wars nerd!

-May the force be with you-

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch for kids and adults alike, February 26, 2013
i have a very small wrist and so can wear most children's watches but there are lot of links in this kit and i think even an adult would be able to wear it if they were inclined. love it would recommend highly to others