Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Midsize 3408STW9 Star Wars Boba Fett Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 30, 2010
I ordered this watch for my spouse, who is a huge Boba Fett fan. I was a little concerned when I ordered it that it would be a child's size, but I figured if that was the case I would return it. If anyone else has a similar concern, rest assured that this is an ADULT size watch. It arrived in a very nice tin that will make it seem like a very nice gift, probably nicer than the price would indicate. I was impressed by the quality of the watch and the tin. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on February 1, 2010
This LEGO Star Wars watch may be made of the same LEGO plastic as the toys, but the quality of this watch is astounding. Any true nerd should buy these watches immediately! The hands of the watch move smoothly and the dial to set the time is the notch found on all LEGO bricks (you can't really see that in the picture). I can't describe how much I love this watch! All fan boys must have one!
on May 9, 2013
Lego makes the coolest watches, and this one is one of the tops. I have bought numerous Lego watches over the years and liked each of them a lot. They are very comfortable and light weight, and they keep better time than my more expensive watches.

The one problem they have is durability. The more the links are taken apart, the sooner they break. I like this one particularly because it is possible to assemble an all black band.
on December 27, 2012
My 9 year old son chose this on his Christmas wish list and he was very happy when he received it. The watch comes with a face, a latch (which consists of two pieces) and a number of pieces- you have to put it together (the pieces snap together) but it is very easy and the band is strong once it is done. I would recommend this product to others but be advised that an adult will likely have to put the pieces together.
on July 16, 2013
Purchased this for my husband who has "paws" and often has trouble finding watches that work with his beastly build. Even though he is my personal wookie, he needed a Boba watch. Fett+Lego+His favorite colors= MUST BUY!! We were both SO PLEASED when he built it, put it on and it FIT!! He wears it aaaaaaaaaaaaalll the time. Great Product!!
on February 28, 2013
I really liked this watch when i first saw it and was really afraid of it not fitting my arm and i was afraid of it not being too durable. I'm really glad to say that I was wrong on both counts. This watch can actually fit a rather large adult and its surprisingly durable for day to day use and the watch is water proof! I use this watch every day and have had for about 6 months now and one of the links snapped because I had the watch on a little too tight, just add a little slack when you wear it. Over all i loved this buy! A must have for any star wars nerd!

-May the force be with you-
on February 26, 2013
i have a very small wrist and so can wear most children's watches but there are lot of links in this kit and i think even an adult would be able to wear it if they were inclined. love it would recommend highly to others
on March 15, 2012
While this was a great idea for a watch, it didn't really stand up to actual repeated use. When you get the watch you snap the links together to make the band and attach the latch piece at the end. At first we had a hard time getting the right fit, having to snap and unsnap a few so it would be tight enough not to slide all over the place during wear. Once it was fitted properly the links stayed together, but there was only one latch piece which was a simple slide and click type. I was constantly worried that the thin plastic on the latch would break. However, it wasn't a problem after the watch itself stopped working. It had only been in use for two months at that point. The best I can figure some moisture got under the casing during routine hand washing, but the watch hasn't worked since.

Love the concept, cute and fun watch, but don't expect it to hold up to long term, repeated wear. It's best for occasional use only.
on January 12, 2012
My friends and I own the small lego watches. The smaller don't come with boba fett in stores so for my friends graduation I decided to surprise him with a boba fett watch (his fav)! He absolutely loves it and wears it everyday!
on June 6, 2013
and legos :D
the watch is awesome and was delivered fairly quick. the band is plastic like the rest of the lego watches, but it doesn't take away from the watch.