Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

67%
33%

VINE VOICEon September 23, 2010
My 10 year-old saved all his earnings from mowing lawns to buy the Lego NXT Mindstorm and has been impressing me daily with what he can do with it. We had to order another motor because 1 did not work. Amazon was great and replaced it. My son has built a tank, a cobra, a guitar, an alligator, a catapult, a car that follows lines or colors. The guitar amazed me the most because it was so unlike all the other Lego toys you can buy. And he built it himself!
on October 17, 2011
It is very good for NXT mindstorm Lego. It is very good as toy and If you ned learn aobut dc motor control.
on April 12, 2012
The lEGO NXT motors are what they are.. you would not be reading this if you did not already have some and want more.

As far as I am concerned, being able to purchase these in loose weight, is about as cool as it gets, I can not leave some on projects while working on other ideas. = Happiness.!

For LEGO rotation movement, these are the ticket.

See 1 answered question