Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on June 28, 2011
These were loose packages unopened so I wasn't sure if I was really going to get only one of each of the 16 figures but we did. My son was absolutely thrilled. He loves making up little movies with them and the other two series.
on January 28, 2013
Figures arrived very quickly, especially since shipping is from Europe. The set contains am assortment of figures, many hard to find elsewhere. My son is over the moon with excitement. Product is just as described -- genuine Lego mini figures, complete with Lego labels. Each figure is packed individually in a small plastic bag. This is a really neat set, suitable for boys and also girls (there are a few female figures included). The seller is FANTASTIC -- will definitely buy from him again the next time I am in the market for Lego's.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2012
2nd time ordering from this vendor and its always fast and efficient.
Each piece comes in little clear plastic bag, for quick check of all pieces.
All 16 pieces were in the order, and if requested the vendor included the original packaging.
We repackage the minis and put them in the treasure chest for rewards when the kids earn treasure points.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse