4.0 out of 5 stars Another good Monster Fighters set with a fun feature!
Published on June 8, 2012 by barbecue17

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging
When the merchandise in a yellow envelope, the boc was crushed on one end. I am very disappointed since this for a birthday present.
Published 10 months ago by Loreli L. Kosmatine

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good Monster Fighters set with a fun feature!, June 8, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
I love toys that have a diorama like quality to them and this set gives you quite a few pieces to create a fun play/display environment. As I've mentioned in the reviews for some other Monster Fighters product, this theme is all about a group of humans attempting to keep the evil Lord Vampyre from collecting 6 Moonstones, ancient artifacts emblazoned with a symbol for each monster, and bringing about an eternal night when the realm of monsters can cross over into the realm of humanity. Featuring a mixture of classic monsters, zombies, weapons, antique vehicles, and a slightly cyber-punkish style, the Monster Fighters really appealed to me and they might appeal to you, as well. It includes the Werewolf, a tree, Major Quinton Steele, and Major Steele's "Hot Rod". So how does this set fair?

Positives:
*As usually seems to be the case, these minifigures are very cool. Major Steele has the look of a crusty old British explorer with a pith helmet, large rifle, and a detailed torso featuring a bandolier of silver bullets and a strand of wolves teeth which he probably extracted himself. The good major also has a somewhat hi-tech monocle.

*The werewolf is also very cool with a very large molded head and glow in the dark claws he can hold in his hands.

*The "hot rod" is a decent little build. It has 4 revolvers that fit into holes near the engine and I am unsure whether these are supposed to represent some type of exhaust ports or if this is how the Major stores his arsenal when on the go. I like the latter idea. ;)

Negatives:
*I don't hate the tree. It is a fun build and looks neat, but it feels soley designed to launch the Werewolf. A few more little compartments and such would have been nice, but as it is its pretty much a glorified catapult.

Overall:
Coming in around $20, this is a pretty nice set. While the tree works great in launching the Werewolf, it also looks nice as scenery (I just wish there was a bit more to it). Quinton Steele is a neat minifigure with some cool accessories who provides another fine addition to the team. While I think the Vampyre Hearse is the best introductory set, this would be a close second.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., September 16, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
I recently rediscovered the joy of a Lego. Yeah, through most eyes I'm probably a little "old" to be digging on a Lego vibe, but here's what I'll tell ya -- Legos are a great stress reliever! The werewolf in this set is almost worth the purchase price alone, and the car (like all the vehicles in the Monster Fighters series) is awesome...

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, January 2, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew for his 5th birthday. Due to the package being delivered at my rental office for some reason, I was unable to pick it up before his party. It sat around my house for about a day before my husband could no longer contain the child within himself and tore into it. I've never played with Legos and I found myself actually enjoying putting together the pieces with my husband.

It was really easy to assemble and had step by step directions with pictures. The toy itself was also pretty cool and it glows in the dark. It's also not tiny. I figured it would be really small for the price I paid ($15) but It stands at about 6" or so when it's put together.

The only CON I had was that some of the pieces were actually missing from the package and we didn't realize it until the very end. They weren't large pieces or even pieces that were extremely important but it was disappointing that we couldn't finish it. The box came sealed too so I can only assume it happened at the time of packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great LEGO set, January 28, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
My 6-yr-old specifically requested Lego Monster Fighters for Christmas. He has quite a few lego sets already and I didn't want to spend the money on a really big set. This one was perfect.... affordable and he was completely happy with it. The wefewolf's glowing claws are fun. My 6-yr-old was able to put this together all by himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's special collection item., May 9, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
Grandson likes very much. We were very happy we could still add this to his collection of Monster Fighters through your site.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter the Lego lover, March 21, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
She loved this set of Legos. The glow in the dark pieces are great and are so bright they light up her desk at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 20, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
It was a big hit with my friend's 6 year old little boy! He put it together as soon as he could!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 6, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
Just had to get this one before it hits the vaults and disappears forever! We have the haunted mansion as well. Loved the moneter fighter series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson, January 21, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
Grandson loved this. It was a Christmas gift do plan to order more of the ones he does not have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, January 12, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf (Toy)
This was a great gift. It seemed to be played with quite a bit over the holidays. Can never go wrong with Legos.

LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf