4.0 out of 5 stars Rollin' with Mum'
Published on June 23, 2012 by Bone Daddyo

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather anorexic and flimsy, but still a good set
Published 18 months ago by Inspector Gadget

4.0 out of 5 stars Rollin' with Mum', June 23, 2012
I bought this set as an introduction to the Monster Hunters series. I mostly wanted the Skeletal horse figure. It glows in the dark and has flame accessories for the eyes. I wish the "slot" in the back weren't quite so large... or weren't there at all. I feel the same about the flames. Unfortunately both the chariot and the small Helicopter type vehicle are uninspired. The 'copter is simplistic and the chariot is awkward and poorly designed. I do understand that this is a small, cheap set. An introduction to the new "Monster Hunters" line, but they could have done better even with a limited number of small pieces, in my opinion. But if You want a Female minifig' with a crossbow and a bolt in the bun of her hair or a glow in the dark Skeleton horse this is a great set to get. To try and sum it up. There are some flaws and failings here but some good fun pieces You may wish to add to your collection to. I hope this helps you make an informed decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Legos are great toys, August 22, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters The Mummy 9462 (Toy)
While I am serving in Afghanistan, I love being able to send my wife and child little gifts, every once in a while. My son, who loves monsters and legos, was thrilled to see that his daddy is still thinking about him , halfway across the world. We love building Legos together, and the quality of the product, in addition to the educational aspect of using one's imagination to build things, makes Legos an ideal gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather anorexic and flimsy, but still a good set, May 14, 2013
The Lego Monster Hunter series has produced some amazing sets such as the Haunted House and the Ghost Train. This smaller set featuring Lego heroine Anne Lee and the Mummy (Im Ho Tep?) is very imaginative, but feels like it's missing something to make it complete. Virtually all of it is made from the smallest of bricks, and there is nothing such as a large outer shell or a centerpiece to keep it from feeling flimsy. On it's own it's not such a great set, but integrated into something like the Vampyre Castle it would be more at home.

It includes the Mummy riding a skeletal horse while Anne Lee chases after him in some sort of cockamamie gyro-lite. The Monster Hunter series is something I would like to see continued and developed more, as many of the smaller sets, such as this one, don't have anywhere else to be (it would be a little odd to have the Mummy charging though your Lego City environment).

4.0 out of 5 stars A small set, but fun, January 20, 2013
I like how there's a helicopter AND some weird medieval-style horsecart with the skeleton horse. I'm a pretty experienced LEGOiste so the set went fast, but I had fun doing it. The gold bricks, and light-up-in-the-dark minifigs are a lot of fun, and give this a slightly different feel than other monster fighter sets, which usually lean more towards black, gray, and green. I also enjoyed building the mechanism that made the helicopter spin.

4.0 out of 5 stars A cool new idea, December 25, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters The Mummy 9462 (Toy)
This is a fun little set, with lots of cool pieces. The only part I didn't like was the dual faces for the girl. Everything else about it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's Monster Fighter Birthday (5th), October 9, 2012
We bought this set, as well as the rest of the Monster Fighter sets, for my son's 5th birthday. After the party, he wouldn't go to bed unless we let him build the Mummy set. There are a number of unique pieces, but the glowing skeleton horse and the Mummy were the favorites. It was easy for him to assemble, and he had fun playing with it (even took the gyrocopter to school the next day). Overall a good set for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cool!, September 12, 2012
Attidude (Bangalore, India) - See all my reviews
This is my first "Monster Fighters" set and I'm impressed.
The Mummy minifigure is very cool. The Ann Lee minifig is cute! The chariot is pretty neat. And the skeleton-horse driving the chariot is ultra-cool. The Helicopter is simple but looks decent.
This is one of those LEGO sets that are small but very appealing. The best part is of course the Mummy riding the chariot.
Fortunately it's not a high-end set in terms of cost.
The only thing I didn't like in this set is that, it's supposed to be glow-in-the-dark, right? Well, the skeleton- horse glows a bit, which is good but the mummy doesn't glow at all.
I'm probably gonna buy at least three more (and then some) of this set and build an army of Mummy-driven-chariots!! I already have some Frankenstein and wolf-boy minifigures (from LEGO Minifigure Series) ; planning to make a Monster army :)

UPDATE - 16 SEP 2012
Like I said , I bought one more of this set! Sadly there was only piece available in the shop else I would have bought at least one more!

UPDATE - 17 SEP 2012
Just now, I bought one more of this set! (So currently three-in-possession and still going strong!).

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, December 5, 2012
I GOT THESE FOR MY NEWPEW FOR HIS BIRTHDAY HE LOVES LEGOS SO I THOUGHT HE WOULD LIKE THEM
AND HE GOT SO EXCITED HE TORE THE BOX OPEN SO FAST

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 16, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters The Mummy 9462 (Toy)
Good toys, a great present for the interested kid. My son is a great fan of Lego, so this set makes him happy. Fast processing and shipment. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars a great, weird set, June 10, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Monster Fighters The Mummy 9462 (Toy)
I wanted this set because of the glow-in-the-dark horse, and cool weapons. But the heroine minifig is awesome, and this set pretty much is all action. A great buy, especially if you like monster hunting.

LEGO Monster Fighters The Mummy 9462