5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Ninjago Set NRG Jay-Not Found in Stores !!!
This LEGO toy could not be found in stores anywhere !!! We tried Target, Walmart, Kmart, Toys R Us, and other big name stores. It must sell out quickly because it's the latest in LEGO. Just like all LEGO items, it is durable and promises to lead to hours of fun for your child or even you !!
Published on June 22, 2012 by Patricia Nau

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive
too expensive for what I received. Total cost was $75.00. This item was returned. Nothing that is 3" tall should cost this much, especially when similar toys on the same kind of card can be purchased for less than $10.00.
Published 18 months ago by Carolyn Kenner

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Ninjago Set NRG Jay-Not Found in Stores !!!, June 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love NRG Jay, October 7, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 9570 NRG Jay (Toy)
I love NRG Jay. He is the bluest of the blue ninjas. It's is the best NRG Ninjago -- better than NRG Zane, NRG Cole and NRG Kai. And his weapons are super cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it !!, July 24, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 9570 NRG Jay (Toy)
My boy loves this Legos so I highly recommend them !! Thumps up to this Legos specially all the justice leagues!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very Merry Christmas, January 5, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 9570 NRG Jay (Toy)
My son worked very hard for months so that Santa could bring him the NRG Jay. The problem was that it was impossible to get after all the hype that the Lego Company put out. After much searching, I found it in Jungle Jim's Toys. It may my son's Christmas very merry. Thanks to Jungle Jim's Toys my son is able to keep his innocence and believe at least for a little while longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my daughter!, December 1, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 9570 NRG Jay (Toy)
My daughter and son are both into the ninjago legos and this was a must for her and luckily I got it at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO is LEGO and my kids LOVE it!!!, July 9, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 9570 NRG Jay (Toy)
Ninjago was all the rage at the end of the school year and I could find anything at the local Retailers (OUT OF STOCK)!!! Amazon is a god send, they or their "partners" I guess will have it. As for NRG (Energy,,, haha my kids explained that to me,,,, I felt SOOOO dumb!)Jay, like I said LEGO is LEGO and my kids love em, great toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spins like a top., August 12, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 9570 NRG Jay (Toy)
My grandson received many of these for his 6th birthday and loved them. His Nana (me) enjoyed playing with him. There are not too many things Nana's can do competatively and playfully with their grandchildren.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive, December 28, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, December 15, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 9570 NRG Jay (Toy)
Ridiculously over priced for a few cards and discs. This is FALSE ADVERTISER!!!
I would not recommend this to anyone.

LEGO Ninjago 9570 NRG Jay