4.0 out of 5 stars not bad
I think this set is great, especially for doing battles if you have more than 1. However, it isn't the most durable. The spinner is durable, but not the minifigure or the scythe. The minifigure's ''ninja hood'' keeps falling off. The scythe's ''cane'' on the bottom won't stay on all the time. But it's very fun, so you should play with it if you get it.
Published on May 3, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Price point way to high
Published on February 2, 2012 by photo papa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, May 3, 2011
A Kid's Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Price point way to high, February 2, 2012
photo papa (san Francisco) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Cole DX 2170 (Toy)
My son loves the ninjago series from Lego. He is 6 years old. We have lego dragons and vehicles and for the most part they are very well engineered products. The spinjitu series, however, is really a waste of money. All you get is the small guy, a couple of cards and a top like disk for spinning the figures. At $10 an more it is just a waste. The kids loose the figures and weapons easily because of their small size.
The figures come with the sets; and the sets have many more parts. So for the $10 or so, all you are getting is the spinnig top disk. I can see that Lego is trying to compete with Bey Blade; however, the price point on this product is just too high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toys at grannies, January 9, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Cole DX 2170 (Toy)
I have three young grandsons that really love all Lego mini figures. I try to get a good selection to keep their minds active.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ninjago Cole, October 24, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Cole DX 2170 (Toy)
My 4 year old grandson loved it. He could take it apart and put it back together easily. I had to help him learn to spin it, but he got the idea and could do it fairly easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these toys, June 19, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Cole DX 2170 (Toy)
I think Lego Ninjago stuff is ridiculously over priced, but my son loves these toys. I bought this for him at Christmas and he still plays with it regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 14, 2013
momof3 (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Cole DX 2170 (Toy)
My son LOVES this. He plays with them all the time with the spinner and just with the Lego guy. I ordered a good guy and bad guy and we battle and they are good spinners. My son is 6 and it took him a few tries because you just use your hands to spin them and now he beats me when we battle. Lots of fun!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., May 10, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Cole DX 2170 (Toy)
My grandson was so happy to find this after searching our area stores unsuccessfully trying to find it. This helpled complete his collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, but pieces are very small and get lost, March 15, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Cole DX 2170 (Toy)
I bought this one for my 3yo. He played with it for several days, but after taking it apart, the tiny pieces got lost. These arête ally cute toys for kids that will put them together and leave them together, but both of mine like to take things apart and the tiny pieces are hard to keep up with. We till buy them since they are cheap enough, but they don't last long with a 7, and 3 yo.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente, March 7, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Cole DX 2170 (Toy)
El proveedor es responsable y El producto es excelente y contiene todas las especificaciones del proveedor, lo recomendamos y son de buena calidad.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›