5.0 out of 5 stars fun with the ninjago, October 9, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
This product was received a day late but it had arrived at the post office and wasn't delivered until the next day. It was purchased as a gift for a 8 year old boy. Instant joy when the package was opened. He immediately went to work and put the toy together and played the rest of the day. It was a success. Although it has small pieces that are easily broken or lost, it is a fun toy and provides problem solving skills, eye-hand motor skills and a sense of self satisfaction of assemblying the toy. It was a purchase worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 29, 2011
T. Thomas (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
Bought this for my eight year old son. He loves it! He put it together himself. The dragon has a really cool tail that moves side-to-side. Awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Rocks, October 10, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
Great entertaining toy for my grandson. Lots of fun. It was a little difficult for a 9-year-old but it makes then think and get the parents involved. Overall great toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars ALL the Ninjago dragons are instant classics!, February 21, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
ALL The Ninjago Dragons are instant classics with stunning design features and elements that make them truly resemble myths and legends in ancient stories and watercolor paintings of ancient eastern cultures! Where did this one go? It was on sale for a year and hardly in stock at the stores when I'd glance the isles. Stores would have hundreds of Ice Dragons but be out of stock of this one. I can still find Lightning Dragons at TRU, as well as Fire Temples but this Earth Dragon completely vanished. The features I love about this set are its durability compared to the wings of the other dragons, and the large Dark Brown elements that make up the dragons body. Very clever design for a living creature. Many times, living organisms can appear robotic or 'mech' like in the Lego world when they have too many bricks. However this dragon was well designed. I'm really hoping they utilize this design process to make the Rancor Pit sometime in the future. I think with this style of construction, A Rancor would look very impressive. I am not a Ninjago fan but absolutely love the dragons. This set is clearly one of the the rarest Ninjago sets of the entire line. I suggest picking it up asap. You wont regret the build. Fun and imaginative, the Ninjago Dragons are the most visually stunning Dragons TLG has ever produced!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Christmas season., October 24, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
We have 2 grandsons that live in Colorado and we live in Delaware. Thjey send us there Christmas lists and they always include a number of Lego items. Have been there and watched with facination as they read instructions and assemble them. Ages are 9 & 12.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool looking dragon with neat features, December 28, 2012
L "k&b's_mom" (In the Middle of TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
My son loves this dragon. He is 9,follows lego directions to a "T" & assembled it quickly. Our only minor complaint is that the flags and tail do not stay attached very well which is quite frustrating to him. He does like the small accessories & the mini figs with this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy grandson, December 27, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
My 8 year old grandson was thrilled with this gift. I thought it was a bit pricey but I'm not up on the latest Lego toys either. My grandson was so excited when he opened his birthday present, he couldn't wait to get started building his new toy. His big smile made the cost unimportant.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson is into Ninjago, December 18, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
I gave this Earth Dragon to my Grandson for Christmas last year and he just loves it. He puts it together, plays with it awhile,and then takes it apart and puts it back in the box for next time he wants to play with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
This is great, but how does lego get away with charging so much for its products and people actually pay it? I mean come on! Tons of these are pushing $100 or more. It's perceived value I tell you. The box makes it look really much better than it is. We pay more than we should and it seems better than it really is. Plus if a kid wants it the lego company knows we will get it. Heck, they could charge twice as much and they would still sell.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9-Year-Old Loves His Lego Ninjago Sets, August 17, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509 (Toy)
My son loves to build the Ninjago Lego sets (and a few others) and put them on shelves in his bedroom. He had missed out on this one while it was in stores, so we were glad to find it on Amazon. It was shipped in good packaging and my son had a blast putting it together. He follows the instructions very carefully and enjoys it.

LEGO Ninjago Earth Dragon Defence 2509