Published on March 2, 2012 by LKP

3.0 out of 5 stars playtime for mom and dad
I helped my son buid this thing and the moment he dropped it we had to build again. Lego sets are not to play with, they are to assemble and keep on the self! However, had fun putting the toy together. Some quality time spent with the child counts as a plus.
Published 19 months ago by Alla

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool (and surprisingly sturdy) Ninjago Jet with great action!, March 2, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 (Toy)
We are big lego fans in our house and my 6 year old has recently become obsessed with the Ninjago series thanks to the cartoon network show on Friday nights. He had a $25 gift certificate to spend and picked this set out because he loves planes and the color blue and therefor Jay is his favorite character. This set comes with two mini-figures(Jay ZX and Snappa), and some sort of snake temple(which I thought was silly but he loves) in addition to the plane so I think it is a pretty good value as far as Lego goes. I was skeptical that the mechanics of the convertible feature would make the jet too delicate to play with but was surprised at how well engineered and sturdy this model is! It really works well and is so cool and fun, he absolutely loves it. So far it has held up nicely to his play and has only broken when I(not my son) accidentally dropped it while putting it is a safe place before bed....oops(guess what I stayed up doing last night). He was able to put much of it together himself but my husband and I did help and double check most of it especially the series of hinges that make this model movable. This is our first Ninjago Lego purchase but I see more in our future for sure. I plan on getting him the Ninjago Brickmaster set since he has the Pirate Brickmaster and will spend literally hours with that alone building his own versions of the models in the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars engineered well, February 5, 2012
photo papa (san Francisco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 (Toy)
My 5 year old son and I have built a few of the Ninjago series sets now. This one is fun to build and use. When It is all together it is a fun toy. the wings pop out nicely and everything stays together as it should. The instructions are very good, such that my 5 year old can build it himself with just a little supervision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-cool fighter plane that your boys will love!, February 2, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 (Toy)
My wife and I purchased this set and the LEGO Ninjago Cole's Tread Assault 9444 for my son for his birthday, and he is loving both of them! He assembled this set himself (he is 10 yrs old) in about 30 minutes, and I attached the decals to it so that they would be nice and straight. Fully assembled, this transforming plane looks really, really cool and is sure to occupy my son's top shelf (reserved for only the best toys) for quite some time. While ninjas and jet planes don't really seem to fit together as a theme, they sure are attractive to young boys! Sure to please your young LEGO fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy child., July 22, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 (Toy)
My son loves Legos and this is just one of many he has, this product was a good buy and I know it will bring hours of fun to my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is toy great!, July 18, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 (Toy)
This toy is great because it includes all the pieces it says it has. When you are done, it looks great!It took me 90 minutes with my dad.

5.0 out of 5 stars The boys love it, January 11, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 (Toy)
I bought two sets of Ninjago Legos for my nephews for Christmas. The looks on their faces when they unwrapped the packages was wonderful to see. They immediately started building all sorts of fun things. This series of Legos is very popular in my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars the pic. is incorrect, April 7, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 (Toy)
The little blue snake in the picture isn't included in the set. But the set is still really AWESOME (especially jay)!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Ninjago jay's Storm Fighter 9442, June 25, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 (Toy)
My son was very happy with this toy. A bit too pricey. It was easy to assemble. You have to be careful when playing with this toy, as it easely falls apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 7 year old grandson is having a LOT of fun with this, July 5, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 (Toy)
My 7 year old grandson is having a LOT of fun with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014