Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Ninja's Path (LEGO Ninjago: Reader)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 5, 2012
My sons love these books! They are really into Ninjago and anything that makes them want to read books is wonderful. We read these over and over again, so if you have a ninjago fan ages 4-8 I think these are great!
on December 3, 2012
My 10 year nephew simply loves all of these Lego Ninja books and I have purchased quite a few. He has to read every nite before going to bed and he has become quite an expert on the Ninjas and his reading has improved greatly.

I will continue purchasing these books for as long as he continues to want to read them.
on September 6, 2013
My son is in 4th grade now and has a really hard time reading since he was diagnosed with ADHD last year. He was falling really behind in school because everything they were reading he just wasn't that interested in. I'm glad that I found this book because he loves
Ninjago and is able to read it from beginning to end.
on July 21, 2014
Ok, my son loves these books, he is 7 and he can't wait to read new ones when we get them. I have a hard time reading them with him. I love reading to my kids but I can't really stomach the lego books, I'm sorry lego writers, you've got nothing on good classic children's book authors, but the kids love what you write and the pictures and get really engaged in the story so that's what matters to me! There's no gore but there's still fighting and stuff, a good balance for a young boy.
on November 17, 2015
Bought for our 10 year old grandson who is a Lego-Ninjago nut. A good addition to his collection. He loves to show me all of the characters and tell me about their personalities and abilities -- even if I can't ever keep them straight.
on July 15, 2013
My almost 5 yo loves these books. He and the boys at his preschool are all obsessed with Ninjago and Legos! I like that the "reader" series are NOT comic books and have cute, basic pictures as well as a small amount of words on each page. They are easy for him to follow along with. I only wish there were more since I've read each of these over and over and over again!
on December 22, 2012
I bought this book for my nephew for Christmas. He is really into the whole ninjago thing and he loves to read. He already has a couple of these books and said he would love to have more of them. I know he will enjoy them!
on September 6, 2013
Once our son received these books he just sat down and read for what seem to be hours...Great way to get kids off the TV and back to reading...
on April 19, 2013
Anything Ninjago, nearly anything (age appropriate) dealing with ninjas, karate, Jackie Chan movies. He's been a reader since age 3-4 and now reads, apart from school & bedtime, a book a week (some more than 100 pages!)
on December 22, 2012
My 6-year-old son got the first book of this series at a school book fair, and loves reading them. They are not too hard for him while still helping him to learn new words and sounds.

Got to us in EXCELLENT shape.