5.0 out of 5 stars Take the educational opportunity...
Ninjago, ninjago, ninjago... That seems to be all I hear about from my 6 year old grandson these days. The world stops when a new Ninjago show is on TV, and he watches those same shows over and over again. Of course, we have to have the Ninjago minifigures and the Ninjago Lego sets. I'm waiting for the Lego Ninjago video game to come out, of course!

So how do...
Published on March 4, 2012 by Joan W. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool book!
My son loved this ninjago book , he is very into it every single day he reads it! Very recommended!
Published 11 months ago by cecilia

5.0 out of 5 stars Take the educational opportunity..., March 4, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)

So how do you turn an all-encompassing passion into something at least slightly educational? A book! I was so happy when I saw these early readers!

I purchased Book #1 and #2 for my grandson's birthday (the big 6), and at first, he wasn't too enthused. But when it came to bedtime and I pulled out the new books, and we cuddled and read together - he was much more excited. And I can already see him sitting down by himself to read through the books on his own.

The books are geared towards first through third grade readers, I believe, and the story line runs hand in hand with the TV shows of the same name. My grandson is in Kindergarten, so some words are out of his reach, but because he is such a Ninjago fan, he worked at figuring out and sounding out the words he didn't know. Success!

If you have a little Ninjago fan in your house, don't hesitate with these books. It's nice to slide in an educational opportunity without the child fully realizing that's what you're doing... and you might just create a love of reading that he will have for his entire life. Here's hoping!

5.0 out of 5 stars It got my son reading...so I'm happy!, March 13, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)
I heard my 7 year old son talking about the Ninjago books at his school book fair. This book was a 2-in-1 deal with Reader #1: Way of the Ninja. He has never been interested in reading books, let alone chapter books. He takes this book everywhere he goes and reads. I have always wanted my kids to have a love for reading, and I love that these books are available. I will be purchasing the remaining books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, March 11, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)
My boys LOVE Ninjago and LOVE reading, so this seemed like a perfect match. They can't seem to put these books down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
MChew "knowitall" (topeka, ks United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)
My grandson loves this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)
My grandson enjoys these books.

shipping is fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good series, June 9, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)
My 5 yr old grandson loves anything that is Lego and he enjoys these books. Good story, small book, good pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego ninjago- wow, May 14, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)
Our 12 year old down to our 6 year old love, love, love Ninjago!! We have several books and at least one goes with each child for night time reading every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great birthday gift for 11 year old, April 25, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)
Entertaining and easy reading. Kept reader interested in completing the entire book. I would recommend this book for the creative minded reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first reader, April 16, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)
This was a gift for a 5 year old boy. He loved it. It looked like a great first reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for niece, March 16, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu (Paperback)
I got this for my niece for her birthday and she went crazy. She loves this show and was so happy with the book. I was the worlds greatest uncle for a day. She is 8.

LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu
LEGO Ninjago Reader #2: Masters of Spinjitzu by Tracey West (Paperback - February 1, 2012)
$3.99 $3.26