4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine!
A couple negative reviews on this item gave me pause, but I ended up buying this for my son anyway. Granted, he's a little older than 6 or whatever the ages were of the other reviewers, so maybe that made it more tolerable.

I've never written a review on Amazon before; it was only because of the negative reviews that turned out to be....misleading...that I...
Published on May 16, 2011 by sjjnks

1.0 out of 5 stars PRICE GAUGING at its best
My son asked for this item and I purchased it through Amazon.com. The price seemed fair at the time from a few other comparison's on Amazon at the time of the order. As I was wrapping the item on Christmas eve, I noticed a sticker on the box, that stated its original price of $49.99 and a clearance price of $34.98. I found that interesting since the price I paid was...
Published 23 months ago by astro mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Legos are always great, October 16, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
All of my grandchildren love Legos. It is an ageless toy. I have had the sounds of legos clinking together for the past 37 years in my home. Ninjago Legos is the current loved Lego set of one of my grandsons. I purchased this set by request for Christmas this year, I am looking forward to watching his little mind systematically assemble this new set. They arrived sooner than expected and arrived as described. Happy with the service and the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dojo, February 12, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
This toy was a real dud! Very little content for the money! I have spent a lot of money on Legos; this one did not cut it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my son wanted for his birthday, January 2, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
This arrived well-packaged and fast. My son wanted this and only this for his birthday. He was 5 at the time and he put almost the entire thing together by himself. It looks awesome when all assembled per instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars nephew loves it, September 7, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
my nephew loves it, we spend an afternoon putting it together and he plays with it all the time now

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, long and not door to door shipping, January 14, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
I like the design and concept but for the price is too expensive for what it is (not complicated to make the gate) as other Legos. The shipping was too long and got the box messed up (not so nice as gift) but the items were complete and remind sealed. I had to picked it up at the post office instead of delived to my exact address. On the other hand, I am glad my son got what he wished for and I got the good in good condition anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Dojo, January 9, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
My 7 year old grandson wanted this for Christmas. I was amazed at the small pieces and incedible detail. His parents assurred me he would complete installation quickly. Incredible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ninjago, January 7, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
If your children are into the Ninjago series then they will love this toy or if they just love ninjas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, December 15, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
This is a relatively small set. I paid $80 bucks which is way too much. My son wanted it and I guess it is discontinued. What do you do?

5.0 out of 5 stars Ninjago is cool, October 29, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
I will be honest..... I did not get this one but my grandson did.
My grandson likes everything star wars and everything LEGO so this fits the bill. Not sure sometimes if I am buying these for my grandson or my son. My son still has his old LEGOs and some of them are still put together just like he did them yesterday...when in fact they are 20 to 25 years old. All of my favorite toys were metal cars and trucks and they are long since rusted away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr., April 29, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504 (Toy)
it is gift for my son, he likes it, maybe it is good for him.have a wonderfule day on the weekend everybody.

LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo 2504