Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on June 14, 2011
Not a fan of the vehicles since I am mostly a castle builder, but I just wanted the minifigures. The white pieces should come in handy for a skeleton creation. The spinners are like ten dollars each per minfigure, while this is thirty for three minifigures and a whole bunch of bricks. So this was an easily justified buy.
VINE VOICEon September 12, 2011
My son loves his Ninjago Turbo Shredder that he received for his birthday. He turned 14 in August and has never put this toy up. He plays with it daily. It is very well made and we are happy with it.
on January 10, 2012
LEGO really seems to have a winner on its hands with these new LEGO Ninjago sets. I hear my son and his friends talking about them A LOT! My son received this toy and the LEGO Ninjago Skull Truck 2506 for Christmas, this year, and he has really enjoyed both of them.

It took my son about 45 minutes to put this set together, and I have to say, it does look really cool. Aside from the moving wheels and tank tread, the front of the vehicle (which looks like the top half of a skull) bounces up and down as the vehicle is pushed around on the floor, making it look as if the vehicle is chomping down on anything in its path.

Looks, cool, easy to build, and fun to play with. Highly recommended to all boys who enjoy LEGO toys!
on August 19, 2011
My son is new to Legos and is on a streak with the Star Wars & Ninjago sets. He needed my supervision to put it together but was able to do most by himself. The wheels were a little tricky (couldn't get them to stay on...kept popping out), but after 3 tries, we figured it out. It's very sturdy for a vehicle that includes motion (jaws chomp as the vehicle rolls). He's been having a lot of fun with it. Huge hit!
on November 4, 2011
My son chose this a gift for a friend and I must report it was a huge hit. Not only was it fun to build and play with, but apparently it has many cool pieces for building other things as well.
on January 3, 2012
Unfortunately, this product was a little frustrating. My grandson and husband had a great time putting it together until they discovered that one critical piece was missing. They had to get a little creative to work around it, but it really did put a dent in the fun of the toy.
on April 26, 2013
The product arrived quickly even during the Christmas rush and the box was in perfect condition. The Turbo Shredder was donated as part of the Marine Corps Toys For Tots toy drive.
on January 18, 2012
Bought this for my 6yo son, but my 12 and 11 yo enjoy this as well. It even comes with action figures that cost $8.00 a piece. Great buy, shipping was extremely fast!!!
on January 11, 2012
Great product,great price and delivery was fast. This was hard to find in store,so I went straight here and found it for less than in stores price,
on May 31, 2011
My son is an avid LEGO collector and we got him this for his 12th birthday. It was his first from the Ninjago collection. Assembly was not too difficult, he says. He had a lot of fun building it and playing with it. It's quite sturdy too, compared to other LEGO sets which fall apart at the slightest move. He accidentally dropped it but it stayed whole. He's looking forward to getting more Ninjago items!

See 1 answered question