Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Ninjago Warrior Bike 70501
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 1, 2013
I normally give every Lego set a 5 because what could be wrong. Right? The front tires are of thin lightweight plastic and not like other Lego tires. I know it's supposed to be the aggressive look but the functionality is not there. The big rubber tires from the City construction sets would be better. The tires do not spin much on a surface like the table top, only glides. The launching missiles are pretty fun though. You can launch three before having to reload.
on December 11, 2013
Was so pleased to find this on Amazon, cheaper than Target. I price checked it at Target because my son (10) wanted to buy it and it was cheaper with Amazon Primes free shipping by $3.00. My son put this together by following the directions in about 1 1/2 hours. He was missing one piece, but that might have been his fault...not sure. My sons love Lego playsets and its great to be able to reuse the pieces for other projects.
on April 1, 2014
I decided to buy a few lego Ninjago pieces for my nephew for his birthday, and this did not disappoint. Legos have been around for ever and it never stops amazing me how creative they can be with the different sets and designs they come up with. Lego Ninjago is pretty popular and he plays with all his friends so needless to say I was very popular with him for getting him all the right stuff.

Being told that I'm the "best uncle ever" never gets old.
on January 3, 2014
My son has been a big Lego fan for years. He really loves the current series, Ninjago, Chima and Monster Fighters. This set he loved and said it was perfect because, according to him, this is the only set that comes with that particular minifigure. I don't know if that's true, but he was super excited that 'Santa' knew exactly which set he wanted. He was able to put it together with no assistance at all. Like I said, he is 7, so if your child is slightly older, this set wouldn't be one to give them any real challenge.
on February 10, 2014
I bought this as a gift for one of my sons for Christmas. They ripped the box open and immediately started putting it together. My 6 year old was able to assemble it on his own with very little assistance. Great product!
on March 31, 2013
This is my fourth Ninjago 2013 set (after Golden Dragon, Fire Mech and Earth-Driller, in that order) and I keep getting happier with every set!! Ninjago 2013 sets are simply MAGNIFICENT...the previous Ninjago sets just pale in comparison with these 2013 ones! (I'm not saying the older ones were bad , but just that the 2013 ones are way WAY better!!).
I'll start with the minifigs. The stone-army warrior is just AWESOME!! The markings and details on the body are brilliant! The shoulder-armoe is good. The head-pieces/helmet is Marvellous! The Schimitar weapon is very good. Overall, this minifig is one of the best from LEGO & Ninjago.( The stone-army minifigs are one of the reasons I'll be buying many of the Ninjago 2013 sets!)
The Jay minifig , in his Kimono-style ninja-costume looks SUPERB!The blue and black color combination looks great. (In my personal opinion, the Kimono- style costume is the best in the Ninja-costumes. The only other costume-style I liked was NRG.) One thing which I didn't like in Jay's costume was that the headgear/ninja-mask is the same as in the ZX-style. LEGO should have used a new kind of headgear..that would have been still awesome!
The elemental sword looks very good! (I've not seen such a sword from LEGO before..so I'm assuming it's a new one created for Ninjago theme.)
Jay comes with a glider, which , honestly speaking, is pretty lame. In fact, when you put it on Jay, it looks as if he's carrying a weird-looking sword-rack on his back! Anyway, the good thing is that the glider contains two golden katanas ..so if you don't like the glider, you can dismantle it and use the katanas as extra weapons!
Coming to main feature, the warrior bike. It simple looks AWESOME!! A fantastic design from LEGO. The black and red color combo still makes it better. Also, this vehicle has an excellent feature. There is mechanism where you can load flick-missiles and then there's a lever, which if you pull and release, it fires the flick missile and then another missile gets loaded and is ready to be fired..a very simple , creative and wonderful design. Not only kids, even adults will love this feature. I've bought a lot of LEGO sets since about nine months but I have never seen this feature before. Maybe it's a new one!
One thing I have observed in this Ninjago 2013 sets is that there's always ONE weapon free in every set (I didn't notice this in previous Ninjago sets)...and this set has TWO free weapons...one golden katana and one black katana!! Thank you, LEGO.
I should also add that even the boxes for the Ninjago 2013 sets look great! Especially the green and gold colors used and the Golden ninja on the top right hand side of the box looks awesome! On the back of the box, at the top right corner, there's a small picture from the Ninjago Cartoon series that shows the set that the box contains. Now in some ways it's good and in some ways it's bad. Bad because everyone when they see this small image will try to compare it with the actual set contained in the box and sometimes the both don't match!Like in this case. The warrior bike in this set doesn't look quite the same as the warrior bike in the cartoon series. But then, I guess it's ok. Because what really matters is what we get in the set..and what we get in THIS set..is Brilliant!
So, in the end, it's a no-brainer. Just buy it. Kids are goona love it and so will the adults. I'm gonna buy some more of this set! Thanks to Ninjago 2013 sets, all my savings will be gone 
on July 12, 2013
My 5-year-old grandson loves Ninjago in any way, shape or form. He is really enjoying the Lego series and that pleases me very much to see him use his brain and manual dexterity while having fun at the same time. Very good and well-made toy!
on December 28, 2015
My 8 year old grandson has a passion for building and putting things together and this Lego set is the perfect gift for him or any child who loves building things and then seeing their accomplishments.
on September 28, 2013
Me and my son build these lego kits all the time, for some reason this one was a pain to put together. and when it is said and done it doesn't hold together and the front track hardly moves.
on January 5, 2014
I'm 8 years old. It was challenging to put together on my own, but the directions were easy to follow. With the help of my parents I put it together and had fun doing it. It looks awesome and is so fun to play with!!!

See 1 answered question