4.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old loved this Lego set, June 14, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Pirates Of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides The London Escape 4193 (Toy)
My 9 year old son loved Pirates 4, and he especially liked the "eascape from London" scene. He was thrilled to get this Lego set (especially on a day when he was home sick)and he had it together in about an hour. The set itself is pretty cool looking, with the coal cart, carriage, a building of some sort, and 5 mini Lego people. My son was very excited to show me the coal cart that had a neat feature to show the coal "on fire" like it was in the movie. It also came with a large POTC4 poster that my son was eager to put up on his wall. This is a great Lego set for younger children and fans of the POTC4 movie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Set to rekindle Lego Love., January 16, 2012
This set is great for someone looking to revisit their old love of Lego. What you get is a building, moving parts, five mini-figures (two of them have double sided printing of faces), and two modes of transport. I also liked the details. They provide a small water bucket, barrel lids, and a keg nozzle. The set also comes with a mouse and a spider. The only complaints I have is that if you place the rum barrels like you are supposed to, they may get lost. I also had a lot of extra pieces. But over all, it's a great introductory set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun build!, June 21, 2014
I especially liked the two wagons in this kit, which were similar but not entirely the same. The house was pretty standard, but is a nice backdrop to the scene.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love playing with it ( adam 8 yeas old), September 15, 2013
Very fun ,and playful
I like the carriages and the building
Thank my aunt she gave me this great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars well-designed, August 11, 2013
This set is a well-designed set especially if you know the types of pieces that you are looking to use to recreate a city or something from that period of history. If you like Pirates of the Caribbean, then you will love the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun., January 17, 2013
This toy is giving my son such fun. It works on his imagination and encourages him to combine it with other non-Lego toys. Just too bad that it is not as sturdy as he would like it to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what he wanted., January 7, 2013
My grandson explained that Legos are great gift... not clothing. He was more than happy with this set, since it ties into a PS3 game he plays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., January 6, 2013
The film truly does gives these LEGO sets their "coolness." Without their background story, there's not much to the characters, but knowing how cool the movie scenes from THIS scene are is what brings this set to life. The house and the wagons are a great addition to the overall Pirates theme and the soldiers make a great touch as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 11 year old son enjoyed this set, December 26, 2012
My 11 year old son enjoyed this Lego set together, and had it completed within an hour and 15 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loved it!, July 6, 2012
This turned out to be a great gift for my nephew (5 years old). He really liked it and was able to build it with the help of others. However, at his age I'm not sure if he would have been able to build it by himself but he really liked it (I don't believe it was rated for his age group so I made sure before buying it that others would help him with it).

He is a huge lego fan so I was hoping that I would be able to get him something that he would like. Afterwards, we were able to play together with it. At this age, of course he hasn't seen any of the pirate movies but he still loved the gift. Glad I bought it for him.

Rate and Discover Movies