Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 1, 2011
This is a brief video showing you our Lego Lightening McQueen, and another set LEGO Cars Tokyo Pit Stop 8206. They are both easy to assemble, and my son loves them!
on October 7, 2013
My son loves this item. He like to take it apart and can easily reassemble it again and again. Can switch out different lego pieces to customize Lightning McQueen, but mostly the pieces are made specifically just for this set. Great product!
on November 28, 2012
I guess I should have paid closer attention to the dimensions on this toy...it is sooooo much smaller than what I had expected. Bought it as a Birthday gift for an upcoming party, so I am keeping it, but am going to have to add another gift to the gift bag since my bag is huge compared to this little box.
on December 11, 2014
I thought this was going to be a much bigger lego set! Sure not worth the money! My grandson will be very disappointed! I could have gotten a much bigger and better set in a store. Will never buy from here again . Total waste of money!!!!!
on January 10, 2014
Was a little disappointed in the size of this for the price - must not have read closely enough when I was purchasing.
on October 4, 2013
My little cousin was very pleased with this pRoduct as well as the radiator springs lego classic mater thank you
on May 15, 2013
My grandson loved this . He received it for Xmas and plays with it all the time.Plus he loves legos!
on August 26, 2013
My 3 year old grandson loved this! How could he not? He loved the Cars movie and he loves legos.
on December 10, 2013
Cool - said my nephew as he beamed from ear to ear. This was a highly valued gift even for my brother-in-law!
on March 5, 2014
¤¤¤¤¤¤This is so small, I'm even thingking if I want to send this to my nephew.. ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ not what I expected

See 1 answered question