5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Spongebob is back and better than ever!!!
Published on August 1, 2011 by Bobby Reid

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but has very small parts
Bought this for my 6 year-old nephew. He liked it and we put it together. But I didn't realized how many of the parts were very small; like need tweezers small. Of course during play they come off. I'm glad I don't have to worry about my nephew putting them in his mouth, but I know some will be lost to the vacuum cleaner.
Published 10 months ago by Carla D. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Spongebob is back and better than ever!!!, August 1, 2011
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
Lego discontinued the Spongebob sets a few years ago, making Spongebob Legos very expensive to buy (if you could even find them). Luckily, they decided to bring them back. This set is a great value as you get three mini figures and vehicle for $15. The set has great play value and is very durable. If you like Spongebob and Legos, then this is a no brainer!! Thanks Lego for another great set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Legos are fun again, July 23, 2013
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
This set has been a big hit with my 8-year-old. I provided a little assistance assembling it for the first time. I thought it would be tossed aside after a few days, but Lego play is still going strong two months later. In fact, older Lego pieces have since been resurrected to add to the fun. It has sparked such an interest that my kid is now perusing YouTube videos for build ideas!

The pieces were much smaller than I anticipated. In fact, I was a little disappointed when I first saw it, but that didn't seem to matter to anyone but me. I guess it's just right for little fingers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Toys, September 4, 2011
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
Seven year old grandson had requested this toy as a reward choice. He couldn't
wait until it came marking the calendar as to the date of arrival. It came
early and he was so impressed. He immediately sat down and following the directions
put it together. He has played with it everyday since. However, the small piece of
Plankton disappeared and hasn't been found yet.

The Lego toys encourage children to "READ" directions and rewards them with
a toy to play with....very educational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun set, lots of play value for $, August 16, 2011
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
Bought this to go with the Glove World set (we're slowly building a Spongebob community) and love it, I love the retro feel of the design, really 60s Batman-ish.

Easy to put together although I ended up doing it myself. Lots of fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but a really cute set, October 18, 2014
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
I ordered this for my almost 5yr old grandson as "THIS" was the one he wanted. It is a cute set but a little pricey for the amount of pieces you get, but I guess the reason is because you are paying for the name "SpongeBob". He put this together nearly all by himself - I helped a little but I have to use directions since I am only 73. The minifigures are really cute and once the boat is put together it is pretty sturdy. Hopefully he will enjoy this for days to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great creative reward toys for Summer home schooling., June 30, 2014
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
We acquired some Lego SpongeBob sets as rewards during Summer vacation home schooling. Lego sets are valuable direction following toys that can further stimulate imagination and creativity during playtime. Story creation can be connected to other writing and organizing skills that carry over to other educational processes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, June 19, 2014
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
This was a birthday present for my grandson. He is a big fan of Legos. He has gotten his sister interested in them now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of pieces!, February 19, 2014
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
Got this for our 4 yrs old son. He liked it, but it was too many pieces for that age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, January 27, 2014
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
So adorable! My son had so much fun as a spongebob fan putting this together, its so cute and so much fun! thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, January 17, 2014
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815 (Toy)
My younger son loves legos and Sponge Bob. This was a great gift. He had it put together the same day!