4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Spongebob Lego toy
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:19 Mins
This is a brief video that shows you the Lego SpongeBob Krusty Krab. I put it together in about an hour, and my 5 year old son really enjoys it. I also recommend the Lego Building Accessories BRICK SEPARATOR to get any pieces off that you accidentally misplace. I hope you like our review!
Published on November 2, 2009 by Tenna Merchent

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better lego choices than this one
My 7-year-old son insisted on spending some allowance money on this lego. He loves legos and the Sponge Bob theme appealed to him. It cost him $35 and unfortunately he has learned a good spending lesson. This lego (like most of the movie/TV themed legos) has very little to build and was not much fun to play with. He has it built in about 30 minutes and he let his...
Published on April 21, 2010 by high expectations

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Spongebob Lego toy, November 2, 2009
Tenna Merchent (Noblesville, IN USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Length:: 1:19 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Krusty fun!, July 15, 2009
Amazonwoman (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
My son usually plays with Star Wars Clone Wars Legos but the Easter Bunny went out on a limb and put this kit into his basket. It's been lots of fun and we love all the cute stuff that comes with it: three mini figures, tiny money, coffee cups, etc. The mini Clone figures now visit the Krusty Krab for meals!

4.0 out of 5 stars BEST TOY, November 13, 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
THESE LEGOS ARE AWESOME, BUT I WISH THAT IT HAD MORE PIECES. IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS TO PUT TOGETHER. WHAT I DON'T LIKE IS THAT THE PIECES COME APART EASILY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best lego set but worked for my 7 year old SB fan, August 4, 2011
John S. Dean "John" (Sturtevant, WI United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
As others have noted, this is a small set. Goes together VERY quickly, and there's not much to it.

The shape in the back to get at the "inside" isn't the greatest, so my son has to work carefully since this is one of the poorer constructed sets we've seen as far as holding up to play. The "roof" has a major flaw in my opinion to how the two long pieces that go end to end are held together, so it's very weak and easy to break if bumped. I took a few extra pieces from another set to help reinforce it to help keep it from coming apart if he nudges it by accident, and that's helped some.

From the adult perspective, I would've given this just two stars, since there's so little to it, but from a 7 year old's imagination and play standpoint, I give it the four stars cause he doesn't see the flaws that I do, he just sees a lego set with some of his favorite characters he can play with now. He loves the patty wagon and the little krabby patty sandwiches in it as well.

So not the greatest set from the purely adult standpoint, but it was a hit with my son, which is what it's all about anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 15, 2009
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
My son loves spongebob and got this for his birthday- he's five and needed his dad to put it together, but he waited patiently while he put it together ( maybe 20 minutes) and he loves the way small characters (Spongebob, Krabs, and a Patrick )

5.0 out of 5 stars Sponge Bob, November 2, 2009
S. Caron (Rhode Island) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
I gave this toy to my 10-year-old grandson for his birthday. He, his brother, and two of their friends started playing with it right away. They put together a working car for Sponge Bob to roll across the floor in. This was Ethan's favorite gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego spongebob!!!, February 4, 2011
A Kid's Review
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
This was my first lego spongebob set. The new krusty krab. I heard that the old one was bigger, but I like the new one better. This was kinna cool. It came with collectable minifigures "spongebob, patrick, and Mr krabs." As a 9 year old boy, it was not tricky to build. Only took 2 or more hours, without parent help.
This was fun, and I make slow stop annamations.
Still, I wish they still sell stuff like this. I miss lego batman and indiana jones.
But I LOVE THIS.
1. lego batman
2.lego spongebob
3. lego indiana jones
4. lego toy story
5. lego allantis "however you spell it"

Also, 100 or more dollars for the other spongebob sets and others. It's only pieces of plasic. So I guess I have to buy my other lego stuff on ebay.

I will try to get the pinapple set or chum bucket next!
BUT THIS WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST SeTS EVER!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego for girls..., December 31, 2009
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
I always loved Lego as a kid & was desperate to get some for my 6 year-old daughter as I think it's an excellent toy for dexterity and imagination. However, Lego has recently withdrawn its girls lines. So when I saw this & knowimg my daughter loves Spongebob I went for it.

It's a total winner, we spent about an hour making it - as I was teaching her how to build it herself - and it was great fun for her and bonding for me. She then played with it & wanted to take it apart to rebuild. She now wants more & more Spongebob Lego. I imagine she'll get that wish

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, October 22, 2010
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
My 6 year old daughter loves this set. She has many lego collections and of them all this one has held together the best. She was able to assemble it herself, however with Lego instructions that is not unique to this set. I am writing this because when I was considering this set I had read reviews that it did not stay together well and I would like to add that I disagree. Unlike pirate ships to trains this set has stood the test of playdates with younger kids, moving from room to room and stayed together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tons of fun, but sooo tiny, December 26, 2009
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
Great set and a lot of fun, but I was surprised by how tiny all of the pieces were. Spongebob, Patrick and Mister Krabs are not even 1" tall. I expected all of the pieces to be at least 2 times bigger than they actually are. But it's still great fun, both my daughter and my husband (especially, my husband) had a lot of fun putting everything together, and the Kraby Patty wagon is awesome!