Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Star Wars Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers 7962
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 25, 2011
This set is pretty nice once built. but with anakins pod is not very stable to move but fun to play with. as for sebulbesLEGO Star Wars Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers 7962 pod is realy stable when comes to playing with. the stants are realy good even know does not look that strong. im a 11 and it took me 3 hours and not that hard.ps anakin two face and obewun too
on December 29, 2011
This product was a Christmas present for my nephew who is 10 years old and has been putting Legos together for about 4 years now. He spent about 6 hours putting both pieces together. I would not suggest this item for a first time lego buyer, or for a child under the age of 8 as some of the instructions are difficult and the amount of time required is greater than some of the more basic Legos available. The orange ship has quite a bit of weight to it when completed and both of the ships seem to be pretty durable in terms of staying together while being played with. My nephew loved it and I am sure that any child/adult who loves Star Wars will feel the same way.
on December 26, 2011
This is one in a long list of Lego sets for my son and it is truly awesome. The minifigs are very unique and probably worth the price of the set just for the Watto and Sebulba figs. Like most sets, it did not take long to put it together, but there are lots of unique pieces and the set has its own stands for presentation. If you or your kids are into Star Wars or Legos (or both!) this is a must have set!
on March 11, 2012
I got this for my ten year old son for Christmas. Just like all the lego kits we've bought, we had so much fun building it together. The pieces are always durable with easy to follow directions. There were some tricky parts for my son but overall it is a great kit. The pods come with a stand you can build so they can be displayed.
on November 30, 2012
My 7 year old begged me for this kit, and although the age standard was a bit older, I let him use birthday money to purchase it. We did not see him for a week! He got up each morning and ran home from school every day to work on this project. He was especially excited that delivery was on the earlier side of the free delivery option. It was also the best deal out there on this product. We will continue to look at Amazon first before buying Lego sets. Thanks!
on August 24, 2011
I wasn't really interested in this set when it came out, but it was given to me as a gift. I'm glad I got it. It has cool minifigures and the racers are pretty cool. They come with stands that you build that do not look like they can do much, but this set was designed really well and could be why I appreciate it more than I thought I would have. My son doesn't really seem interested in this set, probably because it's not clone wars, but as a collector it's a cool addition, they are very large tho.
on September 27, 2011
This set is a fantastic Lego Star Wars set. For $90, you can get 810 pieces and 5 minifigures. This makes the price per piece around $0.11. This set includes Sebulba's podracer and Anakin's podrace along with Watto, Wald, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Sebulba. The Watto minifugre is amazing, the details are very precise with the design and color. Anakin has a new head, which is double sided. One side is the regular face, the other is of him wearing the goggles. The helmet is also a new print which is very nice because it is much more detailed than the old versions . Obi-Wan also h as a double sided head, which one side is happy, the other, grumpy. Wald is like the other Rodian, with the same molded head. The color of Wald's head is a bit different. Sebulba has very accurate detail as well along with it's color. Sebulba's podracer is massive compared to Anakins and has hidden chainsaws along with many other details. Anakins' unique podracer is rather small but still very detailed. The podracers are supported by transparent technic pieces that can be fitted into a stand, when wanted, it can slide out and fit into one's hand. Overall, the set is wonderful, fit for any collector or fan of Star Wars. It is a bit pricey but it still is worth it!
on January 27, 2013
I purchased this product for my husband for Christmas! He was like a kid in a candy store.....he spent all Christmas morning putting this together and then displaying it in his office. I am glad I purchased this on a Pre-Black Friday Sale, because it does carry a hefty price tag. But as always with legos, this product was well made and durable.
on January 19, 2012
We are a huge Lego star wars fans and some of the sets can be a bit fragile. This set is great! Sturdy, true to the movie designs and a great addition to any Lego star wars collector. Highly recommended!
on December 3, 2012
Most of the build is in Sebulba's racer, but both are fun.

Has stickers, some people don't like that; I don't really care.

The build was interesting, especially the techniques around the engines of both podracers.

Good price, a good multi-hour build, would most certainly buy it again.