4.0 out of 5 stars my 5 year old built it and it's fine
MY 5 year old built this and it seems to hold up pretty well. I'm not sure exactly what the other 1 star reviewers are saying. what part of this ship falls off easily? There are 3 "opening" parts to this ship, one long top/front cover to the ship, and 2 back ones on top (for the pilot) and bottom (for the darth maul's light saver storage)

The item was fairly...
Published on May 29, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
fun to build but not as fun to play with as many others we have made and not much color - we have been into the ones with gray and other colors a bit more lately
Published 1 month ago by kim

4.0 out of 5 stars my 5 year old built it and it's fine, May 29, 2012
Amazon Customer (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)

The item was fairly sturdy and well built. my son plays with it and nothing really falls apart. I do not think people are idiots or anything but i question the builder's integrity. Help your kids to make sure important parts are built properly - perhaps that should make it more sturdy / stable

the build itself wasn't really fun it kind of looks weird until you finish the build.

only thing that falls apart easily is the darth maul's motorcycle / vehicle which is made of small little parts. this can be stored in the ship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Hit, December 28, 2012
K. Bailey (Athens, WV, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)
My grandson loved this Lego Star Wars! It will give him hours of enjoyment! The Legos have come a long way since the sixties and seventies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator, June 12, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)
Another Lego to add to my growing Star Wars Lego collection, I already have Darth Vader's Ship, A TIE Fighter, and Luke Sywalker's Xwing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun ship, August 3, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)
This set is really great, though I will admit that the small speeder that is included breaks apart sometimes. I love that it comes with black heads, and the set is a lot bigger than I imagined. the minifigs are pretty cool, but I wish that the ship had a place to put darth maul's head thing on. The set is about 3 pounds, which is a lot if you are flying it around. Overall, I think that it is for display and should not be purchased unless it is under $60.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great, great!, June 15, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)
I love this Lego set. It is one of the better Lego sets. i really enjoyed building it. The characters are wonderful and the decals on Darth Maul's head line up pretty good not like Savage Oppresses head which did not line up. The instruction Manuel is easy to follow and is not hard for younger kids. And if you are thinking of buying this set do it, because this is a set you will be happy with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great LEGO Star Wars set!, January 9, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)
This was the first LEGO set I've purchased in almost 15 years. I was really into the TECHNIC sets in my teenage years, but this is my first Star Wars set ever. I got back into it because my 6 year old son has recently fallen in love with LEGO, especially Star Wars. I figured I could get the sets, build them, and let him play with them. Win Win. Anyway, as far as the set goes, it is awesome. Build time was about 1.5 hours or so, and very enjoyable. It is larger when completed than I thought it would be, and has some decent features. As far as durability goes, as with any LEGO set, you're not gonna be able to smash this thing into other ships without it taking a beating and partially falling apart. It's not flimsy though, and if you just take some care, it can be swooshed around with no problems. The minifigs are great. I don't really care for minifigs at all, as I'm more into building the sets than playing with them, but my son loves them. All in all, this is a great set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Fun, March 2, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)
My grandma bought this for me for at Christmas. Its fun to play with. I pretend I am on the ship, blasting off to Tatoone. I love Star Wars.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, February 18, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)
I gave this to my son for his 10th birthday. He spent a day putting it together - it was challenging for him to put together and it wax fun. I would recommend this for anyone that loves Star Wars and putting Lego sets together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loves It!!!!!, December 27, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)
Bought this item for our eight year old grandson. He loves it. He was able to putit together all by himself in a short time and he has not lost interest with this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars is awesome..., December 26, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 7961 (Toy)
The toy is great if you are a Star Wars fanatic. Infact anything related to Star Wars is cool. In Lego format, my kid can share the joy of building it with me.

Rate and Discover Movies