Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEGO Star Wars AT-RT 75002
|Price:||$58.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes Sniper Droid and 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Star Wars(TM): The Clone Wars(TM) edition Yoda, 501st Clone Trooper and Droid captain.
- Features articulated legs and feet, swiveling laser cannon and blaster storage.
- AT-RT measures over 7" (19cm) high, 2" (14cm) long and 4" (7cm) wide.
- Ride into battle on the AT-RT with Star Wars(TM): The Clone Wars Yoda and 501st Clone Trooper and repel the Droid attack!
- Weapons include lightsaber and 2 blasters.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:32 Mins|
It was fun to build and once I started I didn't stop until finished. It took a little over an hour while I watched TV in the background. It was quite easy and every piece fit together perfectly and stayed together. I think a child within the recommended age group (7-12) would have no problem with this simple set. I'm sure they would have fun playing with it as much as I have. Anyways I recommend it and I also recommend that you check out the video I've added.
As always, this is a very good quality set from LEGO!
A 501st Clone Trooper with rifle (new color scheme), Yoda with green lightsaber (new sculpt), Commando Droid with rifle (new color scheme), a Sniper Droideka, and a redesigned 'walker.
The AT-RT has a few minor flaws.
1) Unlike the AT-ST (7127), it cannot swivel. The torso is static and does not turn, which hinders the playability of this new rendition of a classic design. If you own the Clone Scout Walker (7250), this is identical in fundamentals, with just a couple of different pieces for aesthetics (bigger front plate for instance).
2) The 2 radio antennas in the back are not secured and frequently falls off.
On the plus side, the stickers are top notch transparent pieces of vinyl - better than the paper decals for Headhunter (75004), which I just reviewed.
The Sniper Droideka is also a nice addition. Of all the recent destroyer droids, this one most closely resembles the film version, with the sphere back.
Great set for the value. 3 Minifigs, 1 brick Minifig, and a small sturdy vehicle that should take anywhere between 10 - 20 minutes to build.
For e.g. the middle blue circular leg 'pivot' is just placed on the main leg with a 2x1 brick which keeps getting loose and frustrating to play. the antennae is another piece that may come off during play.
the droideka isn't well design and looks nowhere similar to the real thing
Most Recent Customer Reviews
And themed set with licensed characters will go up in value if kept in good condition.Published 20 days ago by Steve Trenholm
we're pretty big star wars nerds in my family, and i have to say that building this with my nephew was one of our greatest bonding experiences!Published 2 months ago by TINA