Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 1, 2013
I can't believe I bought this thing. The buyer's remorse was instant. I'm 34 years old and bought a Lego Death Star. Is this what my life has come to? Spending hard earned paycheck dollars on plastic bricks? Whatever, dude! This is the BEST. TOY. EVERRRRR!!! I put it in my kitchen as a decoration. I like to crush the **** out of Lego Luke in the Lego trash compactor. Take that, maturity!
1313 comments|1,010 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
It seems like a great piece, but every time I have it almost finished some punk kids in orange come by and smash it. It's gettin' old REAL fast.
33 comments|465 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2011
One word, WOW! This is great! I got this for my 15th birthday (this is my dad's amazon account) and i was speechless when I opened up the box. I'm not ashamed at all that I love legos. The box weighs at least 20 pounds and is split into 4 sub-boxes. The instruction manual is about the size of your average drawing pad and weighs about 5 pounds. There are about 23 mini-figures. The finished structure is very durable, although it doesn't seem it from the picture on the box, it is about 16 inches long and 16 inches high, and it's very light because the floors are mostly hollow. All in all, a very good product and great for star wars fans and lego fans!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment|159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
This set includes 1 Darth Vader minifigure: not recommended for children under 3 or those with a disturbing lack of faith in the force.
0Comment|243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
I have to admit, suspending a car payment to purchase this "toy" was a debate raging inside me for many moons. But, saner heads prevailed and I received my battlestation just in time to have my car repossessed.

The first thing I noticed was that this particular model is not to scale. It is the actual size of a small moon. It literally took 19 years and a team of unpaid, undocumented teddy bears to construct this engineering marvel. However, once it was finished I had at my command an instrument of unholy terror and enjoyment.

I immediately tested it on my neighbor's dog.

After the blast reduced the canine, and much of the surrounding area to subatomic debris, I decided that the world needed to enjoy the thrill of my new toy as much as I had.

This is where my cautionary tale hits a snag. You see, there's this kid. Allegedly, during my world tour I "accidentally" blew up his farm, incinerating his aunt and uncle. Instead of talking it out like a rational human being, this blonde punk decides to blow up my super - awesome Legos.

So now I'm set back 19 years and tens of thousands of dollars in missed wages from all the work I stopped going to. And of course there are no teddy bear slaves in sight.

Fortunately, I saved the instructions. So after a few years, which actually defies all logic to speak of - since my foremen only works one day a week because he is permanently dependent on a ventilator... Thanks Obama, we finally got this thing halfway built and working.

Wouldn't you know it but five minutes later the farm punk shows up, tells me my foreman is his Dad and the two proceed to gang up on me and throw me down an elevator shaft. Which is quite literally where I am writing this review from.

Seriously, what else can go wrong today?
77 comments|533 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
As a Sith Lord it's important to have a staff canteen in which a person may eat a good pasta arrabiata - this does not seem to be modelled?
66 comments|158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
I'm very proud of this technological terror I've constructed, but I'm told the ability to destroy a planet doesn't compare to the power of the Force.
VINE VOICEon March 19, 2014
This is the greatest toy in the Universe. As of this writing the price is just under $400, but I found a jolly fellow named Jabba who was wiling to make a loan so I can enjoy this!
11 comment|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2014
Exhaust cover missing. Probably not a big deal. Maybe you can include with next model?
on March 20, 2014
Think about the decision to build this very carefully. They tend to blow up in your face. As an independent contractor, i choose my jobs carefully and i let personal and political bias influence my judgement. I was lucky enough to turn down the lucrative contract to build the first one. I'm still alive today because of it.